It's Official Not Only Are The Aints Imploding So Are The Bandwagon Fans

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
23 replies to this topic

#1 Caddieman

Caddieman

Starting Lineup

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 07:10 AM

Its too funny

http://blackandgold....u-got-em-3.html

#2 vabchbirdlover

vabchbirdlover

Veteran Falcon

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,044 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 07:15 AM

Although I relish in their misery, sounds eerily simular to this board when things don't go well

#3 bossFALCON™

bossFALCON™

^^^this man will be a BEAST in the pros^^^

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,332 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 07:55 AM

I cant believe they're blaming Goodell. They should be glad he didn't do something even worse like take their Lombardi

#4 jb 3.0

jb 3.0

Pro Bowler

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,416 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:03 AM

Some of you TRULY amaze me. You wouldn't be saying the same thing, if you were in their shoes? OF COURSE YOU WOULD! And for you to be taking so much glee from their misery, rather than relishing how well YOUR team is playing, screams volumes about what type of fan, and more importantly, what type of person you are.Posted Image

#5 joe horn

joe horn

Falcons fans aren't very smart :(

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,329 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:09 AM

Yeah if we were 3-0 we probably wouldn't be watching the rearview so intensely.

#6 Ethanga62890

Ethanga62890

Pro Bowler

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,178 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:13 AM

View Postjb 3.0, on 24 September 2012 - 08:03 AM, said:

Some of you TRULY amaze me. You wouldn't be saying the same thing, if you were in their shoes? OF COURSE YOU WOULD! And for you to be taking so much glee from their misery, rather than relishing how well YOUR team is playing, screams volumes about what type of fan, and more importantly, what type of person you are.Posted Image
And that's why we're enjoying it now.

#7 Corporal Clegg

Corporal Clegg

Roster Player

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 821 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:24 AM

They idea that the Saints are victims is completely hysterical

1. They are the ones that continued the bounty program even after they were warned in 2009

2. All teams are playing with these new refs, it is now an even playing field, the refs are missing calls on both sides of the ball

3. Now that the Saints do not have Katrina refs in their corner they see how the rest of the league has been dealing with the REFS.

It is sad, the Saints are now on an even playing field are not being coddled by the league and the refs and are having hissy fits about it.

To **** bad Saints, welcome to the NFL.

Edited by Corporal Clegg, 24 September 2012 - 08:30 AM.

#8 Serge

Serge

Veteran Falcon

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,560 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:27 AM

jb's right, all of you guys are awful for experiencing schadenfreude over the Saints and joy over the Falcons, the fact that the fans would be reacting differently if we traded our perfect start for the Saints horrendous start just goes to show how bad we should feel as fans for not getting the **** end of the stick this year.

#9 Shredman

Shredman

Pro Bowler

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,269 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:32 AM

View PostShredman, on 23 September 2012 - 07:49 PM, said:

My Thoughts are I would Rather see some threads about how good we look rather than how bad Saints look....

not even a Congats Falcons thread yet

guess ppl are sulking...

quote name='Shredman' timestamp='1348442067' post='7055870']

No1 hates Saints more than I

I am sure there are some here that can tell ya that...

But the way The Falcons look

I could care less what Saints are doing...

Just Bring on whoever is next ......

View PostShredman, on 20 September 2012 - 10:27 PM, said:

I wont rub it in.....

have posted my state of the Panthers thread and will leave it at that....

see you guys next Sunday

#10 Aquietguy

Aquietguy

Starting Lineup

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,970 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:35 AM

View PostCaddieman, on 24 September 2012 - 07:10 AM, said:

Are you surprised that bandwagon fan are imploding?

#11 Aquietguy

Aquietguy

Starting Lineup

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,970 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:43 AM

View PostbossFALCON™, on 24 September 2012 - 07:55 AM, said:

I cant believe they're blaming Goodell. They should be glad he didn't do something even worse like take their Lombardi
Anyone blaming Goodell needs to sit down. Can't honestly say we would be playing any better without the suspensions. We went 0-4 in 07 with Payton. So we have had bad times when he was coaching.

Edited by Aquietguy, 24 September 2012 - 08:44 AM.

#12 WhenFalconsWin

WhenFalconsWin

AFMB Hall of Fame

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49,521 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 11:57 AM

Some of you TRULY amaze me. You wouldn't be saying the same thing, if you were in their shoes? OF COURSE YOU WOULD! And for you to be taking so much glee from their misery, rather than relishing how well YOUR team is playing, screams volumes about what type of fan, and more importantly, what type of person you are.
It couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of swampers...

Posted Image

#13 TorrisATL

TorrisATL

Pro Bowler

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,321 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 01:02 PM

We take **** from every teams fans in the division even win we're WINNING. We deserve to laugh at all your misfortunes, and we will.

#14 danight

danight

Pro Bowler

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,712 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 01:24 PM

View PostTorris, on 24 September 2012 - 01:02 PM, said:

We take **** from every teams fans in the division even win we're WINNING. We deserve to laugh at all your misfortunes, and we will.

While we do take a lot of crap, we also give our own fans a lot of crap about the same things. So cant blame them to much when they say the same stuff our own fans do. We have die hard trolls way worse than anyone here.

We also still play all the South teams twice, so kicking them when their down is a little premature considering we havent proved we can even beat them yet. Not to mention, we dont need to kick them when they are down. It sucks when your team is winless worse than what any rival fan thinks. We have all been there done that and had our sucky times as fans and we stick it out.

Thier own fans are laying it on thick. No reason to pile it on in RC as well. There is plenty of other games to talk about. We can bash the panthers and Bucs until the Saints get back to form.

#15 bossFALCON™

bossFALCON™

^^^this man will be a BEAST in the pros^^^

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,332 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 03:22 PM

Boo ******* hoo jb. I remember what this board looked like the night after vick went to jail and petrino quit. Rival fans paTROLLing the boards 24/7 I don't remember any sympathy for us then.

#16 Serge

Serge

Veteran Falcon

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,560 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 03:28 PM

View PostbossFALCON™, on 24 September 2012 - 03:22 PM, said:

Boo ******* hoo jb. I remember what this board looked like the night after vick went to jail and petrino quit. Rival fans paTROLLing the boards 24/7 I don't remember any sympathy for us then.

jb went from bitching about the lack of recognition in beating the Panthers week 1 to giving up on the season because they lost week 2 to the defending Super Bowl Champions. Poor guy can't remember things the way he used to so he tends to get outraged at a lot of things he doesn't remember participating in himself.

#17 mvcrook

mvcrook

Starting Lineup

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 03:35 PM

Screw the BS. Rival fans, especially falcon fans, should take some pleasure in what's going on with the Saints. There's nothing wrong with that. In fact, if the falcons go 16-0 and get no Super Bowl, I will throw a party.

We're rivals of two teams playing a game, it's not life changing world issues. Have some fun with it.

#18 S Y c o L A

S Y c o L A

Veteran Falcon

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,317 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 03:37 PM

View Postmvcrook, on 24 September 2012 - 03:35 PM, said:

Screw the BS. Rival fans, especially falcon fans, should take some pleasure in what's going on with the Saints. There's nothing wrong with that. In fact, if the falcons go 16-0 and get no Super Bowl, I will throw a party.

We're rivals of two teams playing a game, it's not life changing world issues. Have some fun with it.
I shall toast this comment before I drink your tears

#19 mvcrook

mvcrook

Starting Lineup

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 03:40 PM

View PostSYCO IS NEAT-O!, on 24 September 2012 - 03:37 PM, said:

I shall toast this comment before I drink your tears
I'm just going to save this reply to my clipboard and paste it from now on to save time:
**** you Syco

#20 Big_L

Big_L

Starting Lineup

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,381 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 04:02 PM

It's all smack, who cares.  All teams have fairweather fans, so be it.  It will just make the victory, however distant, all the more sweeter!