Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Trent Dilfer's Dimes

12 posts in this topic

I was watching one of the ESPN NFL shows about an hour after the Falcon game ended and Dilfer changed his choice of "Most Complete Team" from the 49ers to the Falcons. Unfortunately all it takes is 1 loss for these analysts to switch from singing your praises to saying your team stinks but for now he likes the Falcons

How ironic is it that Trent Dilfer of all people hosts a segment about making great throws?rolleyes.gif

I know right?!

and he speaks with such authority, if you heard him speak and didn't know who he was you'd think he was Peyton Brady Montana

I know right?!

and he speaks with such authority, if you heard him speak and didn't know who he was you'd think he was Peyton Brady Montana

He worked as hard as anyone. He just didn't have the talent. You can't control that.

Matt Ryan's touchdown to Julio made Trent Dilfer's Dimes on SportsCenter.

Yeah, I saw this... He said Ryan threaded the needle btwn two defenders, goes to the next clip and claims P. Manning threads it btwn three. Yet upon further review, there is a third defender in both clips and guess what? The third defender is much closer to the destination of Ryan's pass than Manning's. Then he gave the "clutch dime" to Kolb. He should of at least given out two clutch dimes today. Sigh, I should be happy after today's win right? Must need to take my blood pressure medication....