Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Negatorris

The Taints Have Officially Imploded

127 posts in this topic

yeah its a very pessimistic scary fan base doom and gloom I'd prefer be positive

either way. . . happy to be a falcon. . . . take it with the good, bad and the ugly. . . .. it aint always pretty, but that is what a FANATIC is.

That's cool. Seems to be a Falcons thing the last few years to laugh during parts of the season that don't really matter.

Its comical Aint fans think its all good. But let the Falcons start 0-2, this board would be flooded with Aints and you know it.

TheIdowu likes this

Taint fans do it all the time.

I hold myself to higher standards than silly stain fans. I'm better than them and you being a falcons fan should be too. Emulating the negative qualities of your enemy makes you no better.

That's cool. Seems to be a Falcons thing the last few years to laugh during parts of the season that don't really matter.

Winning a game in 2012 doesn't seem to be a thing the Saints are interested in this year either, that's cool.

I hold myself to higher standards than silly stain fans. I'm better than them and you being a falcons fan should be too. Emulating the negative qualities of your enemy makes you no better.

That's the part of being in a rilvary. You take every negative moment and magnify it. Since when Falcon fans wanted to show Saint fans class? Lord knows Saint fans don't do it.

The aints will use this situation as motivation.. "Us against the world!" This will kick in in a few weeks.

Motivation carries you one, maybe two games. Guys get banged up and can't play as well, other guys start pointing fingers, etc. It takes a good HC to right the ship.

The aints will use this situation as motivation.. "Us against the world!" This will kick in in a few weeks.

No that's what they were saying all Summer.

Winning a game in 2012 doesn't seem to be a thing the Saints are interested in this year either, that's cool.

It's early...

It's early...

Yes it is my friend. I recall Saint fans coming here when Falcons started 1-2 last year. We Falcon fans said "its early" I don't think that stopped Aint fans for hackling us.

Yes it is my friend. I recall Saint fans coming here when Falcons started 1-2 last year. We Falcon fans said "its early" I don't think that stopped Aint fans for hackling us.

:(

actually drew brees does have a lil farve in him, on one hand that makes him a competitor on the other hand a lot of those shovel passes he tries when he is getting sacked turns into INTS

Already kicked in. ROFL