Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Regular Guy

Sports Illustrated Madden 13 Deal

9 posts in this topic

Did you get an email confirmation or did it just show up one day? I ordered it on Thursday I think and I haven't gotten anything about it.

I got an e-mail confirmation about the order, I have not got any shipping info about the game being sent and as of now it still hasn't shown up. It did say it could take 4-6 weeks which I find to be an insane amount of time for a game to be be shipped out. I'll post as soon as it arrives. I am likely to receive an issue of the mag before the game arrives.

I got an e-mail confirmation about the order, I have not got any shipping info about the game being sent and as of now it still hasn't shown up. It did say it could take 4-6 weeks which I find to be an insane amount of time for a game to be be shipped out. I'll post as soon as it arrives. I am likely to receive an issue of the mag before the game arrives.

Hmm.. did you get it immediately after ordering or did it take a few days?unsure.png

Hmm.. did you get it immediately after ordering or did it take a few days?unsure.png

I got the e-mail instantly after ordering. I have still not received the game but I have gotten the first issue of the mag.