Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tandy

Bronco's Fans Say This Game Is In The Bag

772 posts in this topic

4. Atlanta's return game is awesome. They've got some midget returning who's a faster version of Dante Hall in his prime.

hahaha, disagree on being faster than Dante Hall but still hilarious.

Edit: looks like some folks beat me to it haha

not sure if your in the dallas area or not but Jerry Jones rapping on thise Papa Johns commercials has got to stop!

I love the commercial. I do not live in Dallas, but I live within the boundaries of "The Dallas Cowboys Broadcast Network" and I saw the commercial during one of the last commercial breaks of the Rams preseason game. It still makes me laugh, it's much better than the dancing jerry commercial.

I vote him best golfer. Does that count?

Sure can.

Go ahead and click the button to vote for Romo and then another screen will pop up and you can make your selection for "best golfer" there

The overhyped Donko's are going to be brought down to Earth come Monday. I want to completely embarrass them and that smug horseface of John Elway.

I too would enjoy seeing that.

I love the commercial. I do not live in Dallas, but I live within the boundaries of "The Dallas Cowboys Broadcast Network" and I saw the commercial during one of the last commercial breaks of the Rams preseason game. It still makes me laugh, it's much better than the dancing jerry commercial.

Man I would look just like your sig if I saw Arthur Blank doing this. He had a dancing commercial too? I'm really laughing.

Jaquizz did look like a midget on that kickoff return. Dudes got really short legs! That should have been a touchdown!

I think those guys are really under rating the dome field advantage I don't care whose playing QB for them we win at home and we have the stats to prove it.

If our o-line gives matt time like they did against KC I see us blowing the doors off Bronco's.

They make me laugh they are scared of TG but are confident Porter and Bailey can cover White and Jones 1 on1 yeah puff puff give put them out on a island hahahahahaha that had me in fits i no if Matt sees Julio 1 on 1 all day he throw regardless whose on him.