Jump to content





Saints Are In Full Meltdown Hahaha

* * * * * 2 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
103 replies to this topic

#21 RealBird!

RealBird!

    Roster Player

  • Pure Football
  • PipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:05 PM

View PostSENOR FALCON, on 09 September 2012 - 08:52 PM, said:

They did the same thing last year ...I think ....they are all idiots (saints fans) all of them...
Nope...they lost in a shootout against a 15-1 team on the road last year. Losing at home, where you were supposed to be invincible, to a rookie QB, not the same....they are falling apart without Payton driving the bus.....I love Week 1 and just hope this story gets sweeter in the next 15 weeks.

#22 TheIdowu

TheIdowu

    Starting Lineup

  • Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:06 PM

View Postfalconidae, on 09 September 2012 - 07:15 PM, said:

As much fun as this week has been, if the Falcons lose next week, this board will look just the same.

ah yep!

#23 NCFalconfan

NCFalconfan

    Downwind and out of sight...

  • Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,718 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:07 PM

Carolina Huddle's forum is a fricken dumpster fire as well. Posted Image

#24 Green Ranger

Green Ranger

    Veteran Falcon

  • Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,162 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:10 PM

View PostTeen Wolf, on 09 September 2012 - 07:17 PM, said:

One of their fans there is saying Goodell locked out the regular officials specifically to punish the Saints.

That whole fanbase is full of paranoid whackjobs.

This is just how it goes with every fanbase out there.

#25 TorrisATL

TorrisATL

    Pro Bowler

  • Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,643 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:11 PM

Saints fans blaming the refs. Never thought I'd see that. I like these replacements.

#26 TheIdowu

TheIdowu

    Starting Lineup

  • Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:12 PM

Brees looked like ish today. Did not even complete 50% of his passes. . . it was like 48% or some trash. . . . then he had 2 INTs. . . .they say he does not need Payton. . . . naw. dude needs Payton. . . he is NOT Peyton Manning or Tom Brady

#27 TheIdowu

TheIdowu

    Starting Lineup

  • Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:14 PM

View PostQuintorrisLopez, on 09 September 2012 - 09:11 PM, said:

Saints fans blaming the refs. Never thought I'd see that. I like these replacements.

blaming the refs? I watched most of these games and the replacements were on point. they let the men play football. there wasn't a whistle every 5 minutes.

#28 ltstorm2

ltstorm2

    Veteran Falcon

  • Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,152 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:15 PM

View PostAmaZze, on 09 September 2012 - 08:25 PM, said:

This shows how important Peyton's play calling is to their success.
Its not Peyton's play calling, because Carmichael did well calling the plays last year.  Its the fact that Carmichael has to make the game plan now instead of having it given to him by Peyton.

#29 TorrisATL

TorrisATL

    Pro Bowler

  • Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,643 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:21 PM

View Postirú olóyè kan ti Ôlörun, on 09 September 2012 - 09:14 PM, said:


blaming the refs? I watched most of these games and the replacements were on point. they let the men play football. there wasn't a whistle every 5 minutes.
You know they have to blame someone for getting embarrassed by a rookie.

#30 Falcon Moore

Falcon Moore

    Veteran Falcon

  • Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,293 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:22 PM

View PostTeen Wolf, on 09 September 2012 - 07:17 PM, said:

One of their fans there is saying Goodell locked out the regular officials specifically to punish the Saints.

That whole fanbase is full of paranoid whackjobs.
In all fairness, the other refs all had boners for the Saints, so it's hard to argue. Now they're being treated with equality compared to the rest of the league...and it's scary for them.

Edited by Falcan Moore, 09 September 2012 - 09:23 PM.


#31 Trufant Island

Trufant Island

    Starting Lineup

  • Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,044 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:35 PM

View PostT-Falcon, on 09 September 2012 - 07:12 PM, said:

http://blackandgold....team-years.html



Title is worst team seen in years hahah.  oh how i love to watch saints cry
I know Im being a troll by doing this and it is very hypocritical, but I just wanted to say that I was creating an account on that site and was waiting for the confirmation e-mail and then realized that it was put into my junk folder. Even my e-mail hates the Aints. hahahah

#32 hammerhead

hammerhead

    GO FALCONS

  • Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,132 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:39 PM

RG3 had a record performance against the Aints today.. 2nd highest passing yards by a rookie,
longest pass by a rookie since 1941,
first rookie QB to score 40 points in opener since 1950

#33 BreesusHChrist

BreesusHChrist

    Roster Player

  • Forum Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:39 PM

Saints fan here!! I've come in here talking smack periodically over the years however, I like to think I've matured. I'm sure some of y'all are gonna pile on and dog me/us/whoever out but, that's ok. I can handle it. Hopefully y'all will be bigger people and just tell me everything will be ok and the saints will be back. Lol!! I certainly don't expect you guys to be that nice to me. Anyway, I was just wondering if any of you guys saw the saints game? Maybe you had the Ticket and flipped over or whatever. Anyway, I have to give Shannahan a LOT of credit. Since the Skins were our first opponent, I watched 90% of their preseason starters especially RGIII. Well, when you hear a team plays vanilla in the preseason, that's the truth with the Skins. Their play calling was completely different from preseason. Mis-directions, Tebow-like QB option reads, double/triple fake reverse passes, you name it. We were completely dazed and confused. RGIII was faking me out watching on tv. I don't know when you guys play them, but the later the better for the Falcons to get plenty film. I think the Skins will be a contender in their division THIS YEAR. Next year, maybe even late this year some teams will be better prepared. All this and their defense was much improved also. I admit, I am shocked but not panicking. Actually, we had no business even having a chance to come back like we did. If any of you guys get a chance to watch them on NFL replay this week, you will be impressed. I don't care what any Saints fans say, we lost fair and square. We got one bad call but, so did they. Not bad for replacements in our game. Don't know about yalls. Anyway, congrats on the win today. NFC is going to be tough this year guys.

#34 Gritz

Gritz

    AFMB Hall of Fame

  • Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,319 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:42 PM

View Posthammerhead, on 09 September 2012 - 09:39 PM, said:

RG3 had a record performance against the Aints today.. 2nd highest passing yards by a rookie,
longest pass by a rookie since 1941,
first rookie QB to score 40 points in opener since 1950
I think this kid Is going to be my favorite player who isn't a Falcon.....just seems to be a really exciting player to watch and a good kid to boot.

#35 freebird310

freebird310

    Pro Bowler

  • Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,134 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:46 PM

View PostGritz, on 09 September 2012 - 09:42 PM, said:

I think this kid Is going to be my favorite player who isn't a Falcon.....just seems to be a really exciting player to watch and a good kid to boot.



Funny man, I thought the same thing ...but the poor kid got the yoke of Snyder hanging off him ......I'm rooting for him in a casual way ...

#36 T-Falcon

T-Falcon

    Starting Lineup

  • Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,758 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:47 PM

View PostFalcan Moore, on 09 September 2012 - 09:22 PM, said:

In all fairness, the other refs all had boners for the Saints, so it's hard to argue. Now they're being treated with equality compared to the rest of the league...and it's scary for them.

^^ This

#37 Radiohead

Radiohead

    Starting Lineup

  • Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,773 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:54 PM

It was Week 1.

Not even a chance am I ready to write the Saints off and call them a Meltdown.

At the end of the game, they were only down one possession.

Yes, they looked awful, but never underestimate Drew Bree's.
-- I will say, if their o-line plays like that all year, they could be in for a long one.

Edited by FalconsBlogger, 09 September 2012 - 09:54 PM.


#38 Trufant Island

Trufant Island

    Starting Lineup

  • Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,044 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:58 PM

View PostBreesusHChrist, on 09 September 2012 - 09:39 PM, said:

Saints fan here!! I've come in here talking smack periodically over the years however, I like to think I've matured. I'm sure some of y'all are gonna pile on and dog me/us/whoever out but, that's ok. I can handle it. Hopefully y'all will be bigger people and just tell me everything will be ok and the saints will be back. Lol!! I certainly don't expect you guys to be that nice to me. Anyway, I was just wondering if any of you guys saw the saints game? Maybe you had the Ticket and flipped over or whatever. Anyway, I have to give Shannahan a LOT of credit. Since the Skins were our first opponent, I watched 90% of their preseason starters especially RGIII. Well, when you hear a team plays vanilla in the preseason, that's the truth with the Skins. Their play calling was completely different from preseason. Mis-directions, Tebow-like QB option reads, double/triple fake reverse passes, you name it. We were completely dazed and confused. RGIII was faking me out watching on tv. I don't know when you guys play them, but the later the better for the Falcons to get plenty film. I think the Skins will be a contender in their division THIS YEAR. Next year, maybe even late this year some teams will be better prepared. All this and their defense was much improved also. I admit, I am shocked but not panicking. Actually, we had no business even having a chance to come back like we did. If any of you guys get a chance to watch them on NFL replay this week, you will be impressed. I don't care what any Saints fans say, we lost fair and square. We got one bad call but, so did they. Not bad for replacements in our game. Don't know about yalls. Anyway, congrats on the win today. NFC is going to be tough this year guys.
Yeah, I thought about it and Im not gonna be the bigger person. YOU GUYS LOST!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

The Skins D wasnt that much improved. I think that the loss of Carl Nicks is a much bigger deal than you guys have led on. I still feel like the Aints are a major threat and will continue to be until we can beat them consistently. However, I really dont think the Skins are that great. RG3 will be pretty good, but they just dont have the depth to hang with teams at the top of the NFC. Sorta like Cam Newton and the Panties last year. And you guys had plenty of buisness being in the game at the end. You guys should have killed them and you lost. Dont try to twist it into a positive.

#39 hammerhead

hammerhead

    GO FALCONS

  • Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,132 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:13 PM

View PostGritz, on 09 September 2012 - 09:42 PM, said:

I think this kid Is going to be my favorite player who isn't a Falcon.....just seems to be a really exciting player to watch and a good kid to boot.

yep he is my fav as well after my falcons of course, I think this kid has the it factor...

#40 BreesusHChrist

BreesusHChrist

    Roster Player

  • Forum Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:39 PM

View PostHANCOCK, on 09 September 2012 - 09:58 PM, said:


Yeah, I thought about it and Im not gonna be the bigger person. YOU GUYS LOST!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

The Skins D wasnt that much improved. I think that the loss of Carl Nicks is a much bigger deal than you guys have led on. I still feel like the Aints are a major threat and will continue to be until we can beat them consistently. However, I really dont think the Skins are that great. RG3 will be pretty good, but they just dont have the depth to hang with teams at the top of the NFC. Sorta like Cam Newton and the Panties last year. And you guys had plenty of buisness being in the game at the end. You guys should have killed them and you lost. Dont try to twist it into a positive.

Gee, thanks Hancock!!
Let me ask you a question. In what way did I try to spin this into a positive. I mean, Jesus Christ!!!
Dude, we played horrible. We had no business being in that game.
First of all, did you watch the game? I doubt it since it was on during the Falcons game. RGIII and Shannahan did an outstanding job. Point blank. And yes I agree, I felt like we would kill them coming into this game but was wrong. They were better. My point was, when teams get a chance to game plan and see these guys on film, they won't be unstoppable.
Hey Hancock, would you rather I blame this loss on bad officiating??