Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SLEVEN

Downloading Madden 13 Right Now Can't Wait To Play!

82 posts in this topic

The download is probably going to take forever lol but ill answer any questions about the game that people have.

Been playing since Friday. I finally cracked the starting lineup as a RB for the Colts. Through 7 games I have 820 yards and 10 tds. The practice feature to gain extra xp is complete bs if you don't score everytime you get the ball. I'm waiting until I get ny code for john madden to start my coach connected career

It's amazing. I was playing madden and in week 2 of my preseason, one of the story headlines was T.O. cut by the Seahawks. How ironic

Nice! i splurged for the EA season ticket so i can get this and NHL three days early lol Its installing now! Is online gaming available yet?

Nice! i splurged for the EA season ticket so i can get this and NHL three days early lol Its installing now! Is online gaming available yet?
not sure about online but I do know that Madden Ultimate Team is unavailable until the release. I plan on playing that more this year. It took me a hour and a half to download with 20 mbps

this connected careers sounds like an awesome concept
its pretty interesting. It takes over for the old franchise and my player thing. If you wanna do a regular franchise you choose coach, for my player you choose player. On both you have the option to use legendary coaches and players, existing players or coaches or you just create a coach or player. Only bad thing is you don't get drafted. You choose your own team. So depending on what position you choose, if you're creating yourself, you may have to fight for a startting spot like I did if the current starter is rated higher than you are. In both modes you also you xp to progress your players which is a great thing.

Anyone know if the pre-order bonuses will eventually be available to the people who didn't pre-order? I would love to play as Rice, Sanders, and Elway in the new Connected Careers mode at some point but I didn't pre-order, so I'll be very disappointed if not, one of the big reasons I was looking forward to the game.

not to sure. William Moore got a **** rating of 75 this year. He is better than that

Anyone know if the pre-order bonuses will eventually be available to the people who didn't pre-order? I would love to play as Rice, Sanders, and Elway in the new Connected Careers mode at some point but I didn't pre-order, so I'll be very disappointed if not, one of the big reasons I was looking forward to the game.
I've read somewhere that all or at least some of the locked legends will be available at the end of September

not to sure. William Moore got a **** rating of 75 this year. He is better than that

eh, not really last year IMO

I've read somewhere that all or at least some of the locked legends will be available at the end of September

THANK YOU! Haven't been able to find anything about it anywhere!

Madden 13 is pretty impressive. I am having a good time in the connected careers mode. I am doing one with Peyton Manning once I get tired with that I will do one with Matty Ice.

I am doing a CCM with Andrew Luck. I usually run run with the Falcons, but I want to try another team/player to use. I have played three preseason games with him (2-1).

Is it true that there is no fantasy draft and player editor this year? I think it would really suck if you couldn't tweak the rosters for realism, or make position changes during scheme overhauls.

Is it true that there is no fantasy draft and player editor this year? I think it would really suck if you couldn't tweak the rosters for realism, or make position changes during scheme overhauls.

You can't edit player and there is no fantasy draft, but the consistent weekly roster updates should take care of the realism factor.

You can't edit player and there is no fantasy draft, but the consistent weekly roster updates should take care of the realism factor.

That sucks. I pretty much only play offline franchise, so looks like this year will be a no go.

That sucks. I pretty much only play offline franchise, so looks like this year will be a no go.

all because you can't edit players. At least rent it first and give it a shot. You may like it. Im bummed that they took the NCAA transfer out myself but I got over it

Thanks to my stellar running skills, the Colts are 7-1. Im gonna try every position. I tried playing MLB and struggled big time. I tried playing CB and struggled big time. Playing QB and RB are the easiest 2. I love making up my own routes as the RB, just over run alot of passes though lol

Thanks to my stellar running skills, the Colts are 7-1. Im gonna try every position. I tried playing MLB and struggled big time. I tried playing CB and struggled big time. Playing QB and RB are the easiest 2. I love making up my own routes as the RB, just over run alot of passes though lol

Yeah the receiving system is a bit broken, I'm doing a career as Julio and half the time I just can't maneuver him to catch the pass, they need to make it where as a receiver instead of Left Trigger strafing it makes it where you target the ball and all you have to do is move the left stick in the general direction and press Y with the right timing to catch the ball.

Yeah the receiving system is a bit broken, I'm doing a career as Julio and half the time I just can't maneuver him to catch the pass, they need to make it where as a receiver instead of Left Trigger strafing it makes it where you target the ball and all you have to do is move the left stick in the general direction and press Y with the right timing to catch the ball.

same here. It seems that I can catch the ball if I run up field but if I try a screen pass or anything that requires me to slant, I connect 30% of the time or I just run right past the ball. Now when I'm just playin a regular game on the other hand, I have no problems at all lol