Downloading Madden 13 Right Now Can't Wait To Play!

* * - - - 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
81 replies to this topic

#1 SPOON JONES

SPOON JONES

Roster Player

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 12:40 PM

The download is probably going to take forever lol but ill answer any questions about the game that people have.

#2 ya_boi_j

ya_boi_j

Pro Bowler

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,403 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 01:41 PM

Been playing since Friday. I finally cracked the starting lineup as a RB for the Colts. Through 7 games I have 820 yards and 10 tds. The practice feature to gain extra xp is complete bs if you don't score everytime you get the ball. I'm waiting until I get ny code for john madden to start my coach connected career

#3 ya_boi_j

ya_boi_j

Pro Bowler

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,403 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 01:50 PM

It's amazing. I was playing madden and in week 2 of my preseason, one of the story headlines was T.O. cut by the Seahawks. How ironic

#4 SPOON JONES

SPOON JONES

Roster Player

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 02:12 PM

Nice! i splurged for the EA season ticket so i can get this and NHL three days early lol Its installing now! Is online gaming available yet?

#5 ya_boi_j

ya_boi_j

Pro Bowler

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,403 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 02:19 PM

View PostSPOON JONES, on 26 August 2012 - 02:12 PM, said:

Nice! i splurged for the EA season ticket so i can get this and NHL three days early lol Its installing now! Is online gaming available yet?
not sure about online but I do know that Madden Ultimate Team is unavailable until the release. I plan on playing that more this year. It took me a hour and a half to download with 20 mbps

#6 SPOON JONES

SPOON JONES

Roster Player

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 02:21 PM

54 mbps tool about an hour

#7 SPOON JONES

SPOON JONES

Roster Player

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 02:22 PM

this connected careers sounds like an awesome concept

#8 ya_boi_j

ya_boi_j

Pro Bowler

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,403 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 02:32 PM

View PostSPOON JONES, on 26 August 2012 - 02:22 PM, said:

this connected careers sounds like an awesome concept
its pretty interesting. It takes over for the old franchise and my player thing. If you wanna do a regular franchise you choose coach, for my player you choose player. On both you have the option to use legendary coaches and players, existing players or coaches or you just create a coach or player. Only bad thing is you don't get drafted. You choose your own team. So depending on what position you choose, if you're creating yourself, you may have to fight for a startting spot like I did if the current starter is rated higher than you are. In both modes you also you xp to progress your players which is a great thing.

#9 EightyEight

EightyEight

Starting Lineup

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,617 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 09:44 AM

Anyone know if the pre-order bonuses will eventually be available to the people who didn't pre-order? I would love to play as Rice, Sanders, and Elway in the new Connected Careers mode at some point but I didn't pre-order, so I'll be very disappointed if not, one of the big reasons I was looking forward to the game.

#10 SPOON JONES

SPOON JONES

Roster Player

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:10 PM

not to sure. William Moore got a **** rating of 75 this year. He is better than that

#11 ya_boi_j

ya_boi_j

Pro Bowler

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,403 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:40 PM

View PostEightyEight, on 27 August 2012 - 09:44 AM, said:

Anyone know if the pre-order bonuses will eventually be available to the people who didn't pre-order? I would love to play as Rice, Sanders, and Elway in the new Connected Careers mode at some point but I didn't pre-order, so I'll be very disappointed if not, one of the big reasons I was looking forward to the game.
I've read somewhere that all or at least some of the locked legends will be available at the end of September

#12 NJDirtyBird7

NJDirtyBird7

Starting Lineup

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,432 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 02:46 PM

View PostSPOON JONES, on 27 August 2012 - 01:10 PM, said:

not to sure. William Moore got a **** rating of 75 this year. He is better than that

eh, not really last year IMO

#13 EightyEight

EightyEight

Starting Lineup

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,617 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 09:08 AM

View Postya_boi_j, on 27 August 2012 - 01:40 PM, said:

I've read somewhere that all or at least some of the locked legends will be available at the end of September
THANK YOU! Haven't been able to find anything about it anywhere!

#14 KGrillz

KGrillz

Starting Lineup

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,641 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 11:47 AM

Madden 13 is pretty impressive. I am having a good time in the connected careers mode. I am doing one with Peyton Manning once I get tired with that I will do one with Matty Ice.

#15 EightyEight

EightyEight

Starting Lineup

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,617 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 06:40 PM

As soon as I got home, first game I played? Falcons vs Giants on All-Pro, and I DOMINATED those jokers.

#16 turnerdburner

turnerdburner

Roster Player

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 07:09 PM

Hey I hopefully will be get mine copy end of next week if anyone is on xbox live add me "d 1 to fear " gamertag

#17 KGrillz

KGrillz

Starting Lineup

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,641 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 08:47 AM

I am doing a CCM with Andrew Luck. I usually run run with the Falcons, but I want to try another team/player to use. I have played three preseason games with him (2-1).

#18 Return of the Gaucho

Return of the Gaucho

Starting Lineup

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 09:19 AM

Is it true that there is no fantasy draft and player editor this year?  I think it would really suck if you couldn't tweak the rosters for realism, or make position changes during scheme overhauls.

#19 EightyEight

EightyEight

Starting Lineup

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,617 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 10:09 AM

View PostSBLawBird, on 29 August 2012 - 09:19 AM, said:

Is it true that there is no fantasy draft and player editor this year?  I think it would really suck if you couldn't tweak the rosters for realism, or make position changes during scheme overhauls.
You can't edit player and there is no fantasy draft, but the consistent weekly roster updates should take care of the realism factor.

#20 Return of the Gaucho

Return of the Gaucho

Starting Lineup

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 01:06 PM

View PostEightyEight, on 29 August 2012 - 10:09 AM, said:

You can't edit player and there is no fantasy draft, but the consistent weekly roster updates should take care of the realism factor.

That sucks.  I pretty much only play offline franchise, so looks like this year will be a no go.