Does Paul Ryans X- Black Girlfriend Matter? Media Wants To Know - Oh Boy

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
84 replies to this topic

#1 Deisel

Deisel

Veteran Falcon

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,814 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 02:09 PM

http://www.theroot.c...rlfriend-matter  This has all kinds of pit falls, implications and relative inclinations, non that should matter, at all. Who cares who you date, color, religeon, etc. I am so sick of the GOP being called racist by idiots and race baiters that its became Mute. The whole idea that the conservative movement is racist, biggoted or homophobic was a LIE to begin with. So, we shall see if this A. Gets reported. B. How its reported C. How the left will hide this tidbit. and  D. How the left will ignore the implications, although, as I've already said, there shouldn't be.

Edited by Deisel, 21 August 2012 - 02:11 PM.

#2 Spacey C

Spacey C

Starting Lineup

• Banned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,842 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 02:12 PM

She's his Ex black girlfriend?

What color is she these days?

#3 Deisel

Deisel

Veteran Falcon

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,814 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 02:14 PM

We know schools just let out. Thinkers back on the boards. Great, maybe we could get him in the choir or the Key club for his after school activities.

#4 Spacey C

Spacey C

Starting Lineup

• Banned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,842 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 02:15 PM

By the way, I have never heard Ryan called racist, nor do I have reason to think he is.

But lemme tell ya, men don't see skin color when it comes to poon. The grand wizard of the KKK would put it to a black girl if the opportunity presents itself.

So don't get too carried away there.

#5 Spacey C

Spacey C

Starting Lineup

• Banned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,842 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 02:17 PM

View PostDeisel, on 21 August 2012 - 02:14 PM, said:

We know schools just let out. Thinkers back on the boards. Great, maybe we could get him in the choir or the Key club for his after school activities.
  So, you look for the time of day when schools out so you can "get " someone in the choir or key club?

Because that's what I just read.

#6 Knight of God

Knight of God

AFMB Hall of Fame

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,969 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 02:33 PM

View PostTheThinker, on 21 August 2012 - 02:15 PM, said:

By the way, I have never heard Ryan called racist, nor do I have reason to think he is.

But lemme tell ya, men don't see skin color when it comes to poon. The grand wizard of the KKK would put it to a black girl if the opportunity presents itself.

So don't get too carried away there.

That'a what I was just thinking.

#7 Spacey C

Spacey C

Starting Lineup

• Banned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,842 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 02:42 PM

But seriously, from the article Diesel posted, the GOP posters will now have to stop call Strom Thurmond racist.

"Certainly, having a relationship with someone of a different race does not automatically make someone more racially sensitive and enlightened. Throughout his lifetime, Sen. Strom Thurmond of South Carolina financially and emotionally supported the daughter he fathered with an underage black servant. In addition to paying for her education, he was also known to play the part of proud parent by visiting her college campus and make inquiries to faculty about her educational progress."

#8 Spacey C

Spacey C

Starting Lineup

• Banned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,842 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 02:57 PM

Is anyone else wondering why Diesel was trolling a site  that says about itself:

The Root is the leading online source of news and commentary from an African-American perspective. Founded in 2008 under the leadership of Prof. Henry Louis Gates Jr. of Harvard University, The Root offers a unique take on breaking news, provides solid analysis and presents dynamic multimedia content. The Root raises the profile of black voices in mainstream media and engages anyone interested in black culture around the world. The Root is owned by the Washington Post Company. Visit us at www.theroot.com, on Twitter@TheRoot247 and on Facebook.

http://www.theroot.com/aboutus

#9 Spacey C

Spacey C

Starting Lineup

• Banned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,842 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 03:02 PM

View PostDeisel, on 21 August 2012 - 02:09 PM, said:

http://www.theroot.c...rlfriend-matter  This has all kinds of pit falls, implications and relative inclinations, non that should matter, at all. Who cares who you date, color, religeon, etc. I am so sick of the GOP being called racist by idiots and race baiters that its became Mute. The whole idea that the conservative movement is racist, biggoted or homophobic was a LIE to begin with. So, we shall see if this A. Gets reported. B. How its reported C. How the left will hide this tidbit. and  D. How the left will ignore the implications, although, as I've already said, there shouldn't be.
A. its already reported, as you provided a link in which it was reported
B.how do you feel it was reported?
C. I bet you have never called a website ran by black people " right wing" Nor would you call this one. So in effect, the left  did report it, not hide it.D. How are they hiding it and what are its implications?The site was founded by Henry Louis Gates BTW. Is that right wing or left to you?

Surely in the past you have said things about Mr. Gates.

On July 16, 2009, Gates returned home from a trip to China to find the door to his house jammed. His driver attempted to help him gain entrance. A passerby called police reporting a possible break-in after seeing windows being broken. ACambridge police officer was dispatched. The resulting confrontation resulted in Gates being arrested and charged with disorderly conduct. Prosecutors later dropped the charges.[19] The incident spurred a politically charged exchange of views about race relations and law enforcement throughout the United States. The arrest attracted national attention after U.S. President Barack Obama declared that the police "acted stupidly" in arresting Gates. The President eventually extended an invitation to both Gates and the officer involved to share a beer with him at the White House.[20]

Edited by TheThinker, 21 August 2012 - 03:07 PM.

#10 poutlipper

poutlipper

Pro Bowler

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,857 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 04:11 PM

Pics?

#11 poutlipper

poutlipper

Pro Bowler

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,857 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 04:12 PM

Am I bad for thinking that at some point in time Paul Ryan had a list of things to do for his political career and this was something he got to check off?

#12 Peyton

Peyton

AFMB Hall of Fame

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,317 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 04:33 PM

View PostTheThinker, on 21 August 2012 - 02:15 PM, said:

Not Clayton Bigsby.

#13 Peyton

Peyton

AFMB Hall of Fame

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,317 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 04:37 PM

View Postpoutlipper, on 21 August 2012 - 04:12 PM, said:

Am I bad for thinking that at some point in time Paul Ryan had a list of things to do for his political career and this was something he got to check off?

Congrats to Paul for being the first politician with enough foresight to put jungle fever on his career check off list.

#14 Spacey C

Spacey C

Starting Lineup

• Banned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,842 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 04:43 PM

View PostPeyton, on 21 August 2012 - 04:37 PM, said:

Congrats to Paul for being the first politician with enough foresight to put jungle fever on his career check off list.
Still doesn't beat Obama faking a birth announcement in Hawaii on the day he was born.

#15 Spacey C

Spacey C

Starting Lineup

• Banned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,842 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 04:46 PM

Diesel =Posted Image

#16 Deisel

Deisel

Veteran Falcon

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,814 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 07:35 AM

No coverage on this on the nightly cable channels. Its only being discussed by blogs and gossip columns.

#17 lostone

lostone

Veteran Falcon

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,499 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 07:44 AM

My mother told me an interesting story one time.  She worked in a blue collar area.  A guy that was in the KKK told my mother that he would protect her of he dated her...  

Deisel... You honestly have no idea about how history has treated black women in the past and how it is now.  Slave masters may hate their slaves, but they loved the women... But didn't like the kids it produced... So they changed the laws so that the kids belonged to the mother and not the father so they didnt have to take care of their rape children.  Then you have people like strom thurmond that love black women, but hate the men and do not want to give them proper civil rights.  

Now it is more subtle, but I know this is falling on deaf ears, so I will stop.

#18 Deisel

Deisel

Veteran Falcon

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,814 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 07:50 AM

View Postlostone, on 22 August 2012 - 07:44 AM, said:

My mother told me an interesting story one time.  She worked in a blue collar area.  A guy that was in the KKK told my mother that he would protect her of he dated her...  

Deisel... You honestly have no idea about how history has treated black women in the past and how it is now.  Slave masters may hate their slaves, but they loved the women... But didn't like the kids it produced... So they changed the laws so that the kids belonged to the mother and not the father so they didnt have to take care of their rape children.  Then you have people like strom thurmond that love black women, but hate the men and do not want to give them proper civil rights.  

Now it is more subtle, but I know this is falling on deaf ears, so I will stop.
Whats this have to do with this story? Strom Thurmond was a biggoted old man. That he fathered a black child, out of wedlock should have been enough to unseat and unsaddle our country with his antics. There are many stories like this in the past, dems and republicans, but I would say the Hate for black women, comes from Black men and the culture of violence in its midst.
Lostone - Lets stick to the past 50 years as a way point. SOO much has changed since then, as was needed and sought.

#19 falcon_bob

falcon_bob

Veteran Falcon

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,284 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 07:59 AM

So you don't think it should matter, yet you want it reported by every major news network?

When you start typing one of your incoherent rants, do you forget where you started and just go with it? If so, that would make a lot of sense.

#20 lostone

lostone

Veteran Falcon

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,499 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 08:01 AM

View PostDeisel, on 22 August 2012 - 07:50 AM, said:

Whats this have to do with this story? Strom Thurmond was a biggoted old man. That he fathered a black child, out of wedlock should have been enough to unseat and unsaddle our country with his antics. There are many stories like this in the past, dems and republicans, but I would say the Hate for black women, comes from Black men and the culture of violence in its midst.
Lostone - Lets stick to the past 50 years as a way point. SOO much has changed since then, as was needed and sought.
Edit because I looked over the culture of hate part.  I really wish you could be black for a month, or begin to understand how your culture has defined us over the decades.  How did your culture screw us so bad that you assume after 1960s everything was automatically equal.  Why is it someone with a black name has to wait longer for an interview than someone with a white name ( I am giving my kids a ne where you cannot tell).  You come off as a guy who didn't have to deal with black people until they got out of college or deep into their career.

I'll use our prison system.  And offer that it is the new form of slavery.  I can lock someone up for minor offenses/non violent offenses and charge them with a felony.  Now that they have a felony, they will probably only work at low level jobs or have to go in business for themselves.  If not they will end up in a cycle of constant prison... Which we pay 30-50k a head for each prisoner and they do work on our streets for pennies a day.  The prison makes huge profits off this and can influence other to sentence people more harshly...  Guess which people are disproportionally incarcerated?

Edited by lostone, 22 August 2012 - 08:20 AM.