Curtis Lofton = Sellout!

* * - - - 7 votes Did we let him walk?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
179 replies to this topic

#81 Durrtay

Durrtay

Veteran Falcon

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,785 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 07:24 PM

Why do people let these threads get this long?

#82 Carl927

Carl927

Starting Lineup

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,513 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 07:25 PM

View PostDurrtay, on 18 August 2012 - 07:24 PM, said:

Why do people let these threads get this long?
Boredom.  Kicking a taint is the TATF version of kick the can.

#83 Rajhae Battle

Rajhae Battle

Starting Lineup

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,203 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 07:28 PM

He said he wanted to go to a quality team & win championships, but he went to the Buc's first, they passed on him (like everyone else does) so his ego is crushed. The Falcons showed him how much he was worth & so he would have felt foolish coming back He has to sound like this is what he wanted all along, but the Saint's wouldn't have even signed him if the Vilma thing didn't happen. Everyone knows The Birds didn't lose out in the deal so let him vent

#84 Gritz

Gritz

AFMB Hall of Fame

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,515 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 07:35 PM

View PostYingers, on 18 August 2012 - 07:16 PM, said:

Lofton has already stated what he thinks of you, your fans, and organization. Deal with it.
If I gave a sh*t what Lofton or any other Taint or Taint fan thought that would sting.

Fortunately I don't, so back to more group prison raping of you and your presence here.

#85 abcranford2

abcranford2

Starting Lineup

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 07:55 PM

if he can't tackle blackmon then good luck trying to tackle julio....ain't happenin

#86 abcranford2

abcranford2

Starting Lineup

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 07:57 PM

View PostYingers, on 18 August 2012 - 07:16 PM, said:

Lofton has already stated what he thinks of you, your fans, and organization. Deal with it.

congrats ya'll got keith brooking 2.0...minus the leadership skills

#87 Gritz

Gritz

AFMB Hall of Fame

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,515 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 07:58 PM

View Postabcranford2, on 18 August 2012 - 07:57 PM, said:

congrats ya'll got keith brooking 2.0...minus the leadership skills
Same coverage abilities though.....so good luck with that.

#88 TeamPlayer1

TeamPlayer1

Veteran Falcon

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,837 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 08:06 PM

Could someone please explain to me why a discussion about a linebacker who is no longer with the Falcons goes on this many pages. I explained to my ex-wife that over means over and she eventually got it.

She was head and shoulders above some of these TATF posters.

#89 Matty Pennington

Matty Pennington

Roster Player

• Banned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 08:10 PM

i think loftons feelings about ryan are shared by defenses around the league. If ryan can succeed like he has so far in the preseason maybe he can begin o shed the prevailing opinion that he is a sissy.

#90 Robb4242

Robb4242

Thomas Dimitroff's newest intern

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,485 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 08:22 PM

View PostFalcon918, on 18 August 2012 - 09:52 AM, said:

Decided to see what was going on in Aints Town when I ran across this!  See for yourself!

http://blackandgold....am-falcons.html
Sounds like Lofton's feelings are still hurt because the Falcons laid the truth down on him that he wasn't nearly as good as he thought he was.

#91 Gritz

Gritz

AFMB Hall of Fame

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,515 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 08:23 PM

View PostMatty Pennington, on 18 August 2012 - 08:10 PM, said:

i think loftons feelings about ryan are shared by defenses around the league. If ryan can succeed like he has so far in the preseason maybe he can begin o shed the prevailing opinion that he is a sissy.
You could turn a discussion about Beyonce films into a Ryan hate-fest.

Do you ever get tired of being known only as a one-note poster?

Seriously, answer that. Do you feel like you have nothing else to contribute?

#92 Matty Pennington

Matty Pennington

Roster Player

• Banned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 08:28 PM

View PostGritz, on 18 August 2012 - 08:23 PM, said:

Hey gritz hows it going. The topic is about Lofton and things hes said correct? I didnt turn anything into anything. I post about other players and those threads fall off the page. I complimented ryan btw. He has looked great so far and i hope he continues to do so. The lofton hate is a little pathetic around here. Yall sounding like scorned women over nothing. i think the problem most are having is that theres truth in everything said.

#93 Gritz

Gritz

AFMB Hall of Fame

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,515 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 08:29 PM

View PostMatty Pennington, on 18 August 2012 - 08:28 PM, said:

Hey gritz hows it going. The topic is about Lofton and things hes said correct? I didnt turn anything into anything. I post about other players and those threads fall off the page. I complimented ryan btw. He has looked great so far and i hope he continues to do so. The lofton hate is a little pathetic around here. Yall sounding like scorned women over nothing. i think the problem most are having is that theres truth in everything said.

I was just curious man....no biggie. Hope you're doing well.

#94 LeBron James

LeBron James

Roster Player

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 08:30 PM

View PostGritz, on 18 August 2012 - 08:23 PM, said:

I told him he's a one trick pony

and his puns aren't even impressive

#95 A-TowN.-

A-TowN.-

Move amongst shadows

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,942 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 10:16 PM

View Postpdiddly, on 18 August 2012 - 02:58 PM, said:

Man...there is alot of butthurt on this thread Posted Image
Lofton can't seem to let go.

But you'll figure out how overrated he is. Terrible in coverage. He gave up a TD last night for crying out loud. And Blackmon owned his *** so yeah what were you saying Mr. Swamp Man?

#96 TeamPlayer1

TeamPlayer1

Veteran Falcon

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,837 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 10:23 PM

15....... The average IQ of an aints fan and their average number of teeth. Don't ever let one cut your lawn or pressure wash your driveway.

When I lived in Marietta many years ago I had a guy trying to sell me 2500 lbs of bark chips and he had a 1/2 ton pickup short bed. When I told him no I saw he had a Louisiana tag when he pulled out. True, no joke.

Edited by TeamPlayer1, 18 August 2012 - 10:30 PM.

#97 A-TowN.-

A-TowN.-

Move amongst shadows

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,942 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 10:30 PM

View PostMatty Pennington, on 18 August 2012 - 08:28 PM, said:

Yeah he's looked real good getting killed by the Jags. You'd think the dude would have an upper hand since he was playing against an offense he saw for four freaking years.

But guess what?! Dude still looks lost out there, gave up a TD, and Blackmon punched him in the throat for being terrible.

What do you say about that? Don't lie either because the terrible Jaguars offense made your defense looked silly. Any excuses? Oh and we don't just magically make up this material to talk about. It's obvious that Lofton is the one who keeps feeling the need to talk about his former team.

Dude is just as bad as Brooking was except he is a mute. Doesn't have any leadership.

I can't wait until Ryan absolutely destroys him. It will be so easy it's not even funny. Y'all were good when you had Vilma, that's a **** good MLB right there. But Lofton? Lol no comparison.

Hope you show your face around here when your beloved Lofton gets torched. Oh and if you don't, I will assume its Gator season and your busy with your sister/wife doing whatever swamp rats do.

Edited by A-TowN.-, 18 August 2012 - 10:32 PM.

#98 citsalp

citsalp

Starting Lineup

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,619 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 10:32 PM

Who cares's...

#99 1013#9

1013#9

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 10:47 PM

Lofton can't let go? ? ? I come to this board a couple times a week, and it seems like there's always a 5,6,7 page thread on our boy Lofton. Hilarious, if you ask me. Glad I joined.
GEAUX SAINTS

#100 SPITFIRE

SPITFIRE

Starting Lineup

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 10:50 PM

View Post1013#9, on 18 August 2012 - 10:47 PM, said:

Lofton can't let go? ? ? I come to this board a couple times a week, and it seems like there's always a 5,6,7 page thread on our boy Lofton. Hilarious, if you ask me. Glad I joined.
GEAUX SAINTS

Funny this is the only top saints related in our main board Im sure I can goto the saints board and find more mindless drivel about the falcons.