Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falcon918

Curtis Lofton = Sellout!

180 posts in this topic

Really Gritz, is that the best you can do? rolleyes.gif

It's Saturday night....you're a trolling Taint fan on the Falcon message board. You think you're going to get the A material?

You get leftovers......hey, kinda like Lofton.

kmbutts, TheIdowu, Carl927 and 5 others like this

It's Saturday night....you're a trolling Taint fan on the Falcon message board. You think you're going to get the A material?

You get leftovers......hey, kinda like Lofton.

Lofton has already stated what he thinks of you, your fans, and organization. Deal with it.

Thanks Bill.. thats what this thread needed.

Whoa.. your avatar looks like a Saints fan after a night on Bourbon street. Maybe that was a little harsh on your avatar.

LOL

Lofton has already stated what he thinks of you, your fans, and organization. Deal with it.

Only after he was sent a message by this team. That message was this, in a nutshell: "We're better off not paying you."

So, to teach us a lesson, he went to the skankiest team imaginable. The lesson we learned, however was this:

We were better off not paying him.

kmbutts likes this

He said he wanted to go to a quality team & win championships, but he went to the Buc's first, they passed on him (like everyone else does) so his ego is crushed. The Falcons showed him how much he was worth & so he would have felt foolish coming back He has to sound like this is what he wanted all along, but the Saint's wouldn't have even signed him if the Vilma thing didn't happen. Everyone knows The Birds didn't lose out in the deal so let him vent

If I gave a sh*t what Lofton or any other Taint or Taint fan thought that would sting.

Fortunately I don't, so back to more group prison raping of you and your presence here.

kmbutts likes this

congrats ya'll got keith brooking 2.0...minus the leadership skills

Same coverage abilities though.....so good luck with that.
kmbutts likes this

Could someone please explain to me why a discussion about a linebacker who is no longer with the Falcons goes on this many pages. I explained to my ex-wife that over means over and she eventually got it.

She was head and shoulders above some of these TATF posters.

i think loftons feelings about ryan are shared by defenses around the league. If ryan can succeed like he has so far in the preseason maybe he can begin o shed the prevailing opinion that he is a sissy.

i think loftons feelings about ryan are shared by defenses around the league. If ryan can succeed like he has so far in the preseason maybe he can begin o shed the prevailing opinion that he is a sissy.
You could turn a discussion about Beyonce films into a Ryan hate-fest.

Do you ever get tired of being known only as a one-note poster?

Seriously, answer that. Do you feel like you have nothing else to contribute?

Hey gritz hows it going. The topic is about Lofton and things hes said correct? I didnt turn anything into anything. I post about other players and those threads fall off the page. I complimented ryan btw. He has looked great so far and i hope he continues to do so. The lofton hate is a little pathetic around here. Yall sounding like scorned women over nothing. i think the problem most are having is that theres truth in everything said.

Hey gritz hows it going. The topic is about Lofton and things hes said correct? I didnt turn anything into anything. I post about other players and those threads fall off the page. I complimented ryan btw. He has looked great so far and i hope he continues to do so. The lofton hate is a little pathetic around here. Yall sounding like scorned women over nothing. i think the problem most are having is that theres truth in everything said.

I was just curious man....no biggie. Hope you're doing well.

I told him he's a one trick pony

and his puns aren't even impressive

Man...there is alot of butthurt on this thread laugh.png

Lofton can't seem to let go.

But you'll figure out how overrated he is. Terrible in coverage. He gave up a TD last night for crying out loud. And Blackmon owned his *** so yeah what were you saying Mr. Swamp Man?

15....... The average IQ of an aints fan and their average number of teeth. Don't ever let one cut your lawn or pressure wash your driveway.

When I lived in Marietta many years ago I had a guy trying to sell me 2500 lbs of bark chips and he had a 1/2 ton pickup short bed. When I told him no I saw he had a Louisiana tag when he pulled out. True, no joke.

Yeah he's looked real good getting killed by the Jags. You'd think the dude would have an upper hand since he was playing against an offense he saw for four freaking years.

But guess what?! Dude still looks lost out there, gave up a TD, and Blackmon punched him in the throat for being terrible.

What do you say about that? Don't lie either because the terrible Jaguars offense made your defense looked silly. Any excuses? Oh and we don't just magically make up this material to talk about. It's obvious that Lofton is the one who keeps feeling the need to talk about his former team.

Dude is just as bad as Brooking was except he is a mute. Doesn't have any leadership.

I can't wait until Ryan absolutely destroys him. It will be so easy it's not even funny. Y'all were good when you had Vilma, that's a **** good MLB right there. But Lofton? Lol no comparison.

Hope you show your face around here when your beloved Lofton gets torched. Oh and if you don't, I will assume its Gator season and your busy with your sister/wife doing whatever swamp rats do.

kmbutts and SpoonSmacked like this

Lofton can't let go? ? ? I come to this board a couple times a week, and it seems like there's always a 5,6,7 page thread on our boy Lofton. Hilarious, if you ask me. Glad I joined.

GEAUX SAINTS

Kevo likes this

Lofton can't let go? ? ? I come to this board a couple times a week, and it seems like there's always a 5,6,7 page thread on our boy Lofton. Hilarious, if you ask me. Glad I joined.

GEAUX SAINTS

Funny this is the only top saints related in our main board Im sure I can goto the saints board and find more mindless drivel about the falcons.