Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falcon918

Curtis Lofton = Sellout!

180 posts in this topic

But he was the leader of our defense right...

There is no way you are a leader and then turn around and do what he is doing. I hope we ring up points on hisass

If he was the leader he was a poor one.

Someone posted a play from last year where we were blitzing, but there was some mix up between the players on the D, and Lofton just sat there doing nothing while Weatherspoon and Moore were making corrections and signaling it

TheIdowu, Bawse, Xfactor and 2 others like this

Hated to see him leave but, IMHO, the man is lying thru his teeth. He quite possibily overstated his worth and when things did'nt pan out financially as he had expected, he took the easy way out with regards to public opinion - Sad Curtis

So Lofton lacks class, unlike our front office, who publicly stated he was a three down LB even though internally they felt he was not adequate on third down(we also never publicly mentioned the two knee operations or his failure to be a playmaker consistently). Want proof of how the FO felt? We extended Nicholas at just over 3 mil/yr but balked at paying Lofton, who signed for 5. And the truth is that I believe we would not trade them straight up.

He won't do them much good against us anyways, because he is poor blitzing and poor vs. the screen pass.

I guess this can be expected from many players when they are butthurt when they test the market and don't get their asking price. He could have came back and chose not too. This is what alot of players choose to do when they go to other teams, I guess he isn't any different. I have always defended Lofton and still wish him well, but after this post I am digging a 6 ft hole and pushing him and his memories into it. Good luck in pass coverage Lofton.

I guess this can be expected from many players when they are butthurt when they test the market and don't get their asking price. He could have came back and chose not too. This is what alot of players choose to do when they go to other teams. I have always defended Lofton and wish him well, but after this post I am digging a 6 ft hole and pushing him and his memories into it. Good luck in pass coverage Lofton.

Im with you on this one. Truth!

You know Lofton is running his mouth just to cover up the mistake he made for not taking what was offered by the Falcons. He is pretending to be a "happy boy" with the Taints. If you can't read between the lines in what he is saying, you don't understand human nature. He will be so focused on stuffing us when we play them that he will over react and lay a huge egg.

Clark Kent™ and SpoonSmacked like this

I thought he had more class than that....Lofton is dead to me! He picked the wrong side because the Falcons about to take flight!

Bawse likes this

I thought he had more class than that....Lofton is dead to me! He picked the wrong side because the Falcons about to take flight!

He showed his class when he joined a classless franchise. I guess we can all be fooled from time to time.

PokerSteve likes this

Here is the deal

If he was truly the leader that some still say he is he wouldn't be saying this crap. He is still young and may still play for a few more teams before he retires and may come across some of the people and players he is trashing now. He is a low class idiot to be outwardly trashing our team and players while we have not offically said anything about him. It simply proves that the Front Office made the right choice to let him walk and to not over pay him to stay here.

PokerSteve likes this