Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ATL 4 LIFE

Cheap Jerseys? Help

51 posts in this topic

You missed the sale 2 weeks ago here. I bought a Julio jersey for $50 just got it a few days ago. Dope

Nike jersey ? how did they feel ? solid ?

I have a Ryan Reebok jersey and just got a Julio Nike jersey. The Nike jersey is 10000000% better and more comfortable.

Now, I remember, it was nfljerseysupply.cc .

They got some sweet grey Falcons jerseys on their site now for 27.99.

I like those grey ones. I am laughing at the camo Julio jersey. Something not right about that. lol

I like those grey ones. I am laughing at the camo Julio jersey. Something not right about that. lol

Yeah man, that one is a little bit wierd.

This website is cool cause you can order customs and they have an option to order almost any player on the roster. Spoon, Asante, Grimes...Biermann. Only knockoff website Ive seen that.

i bought 2 gamedeay nike from 365 and 1 from nike all under 50 and i am telling the new nike REAL jerseys are 10000x better than any nike knockoff. knockoffs out now cannot coy the detail of nike REAL jerseys

falconsman1989 likes this

and that New Nike material only cost $6.50 a yard. Nike only spends around $3.75-6.00 to make a jersey. ***** has a SJax for $100 and its not even a sow on. My cousin is in the army stationed in China. They make this **** on the side of the road. The jersey are stitched by hand to save manufacturing cost. The ones that have flaws in them are disgarded and used for parts. Sneakers, hats and jersey from Nike. My point is there is no such thing as a knockoff. The ones you find on those websites where rejected but come from the same place the $100 comes from. Just use your head when buying and get what looks best to you.

falconsman1989 likes this

I brought a Julio Jones jersey yesterday for $80 at my local mall. Nike Limited Jersey. If you are in the Jensen Beach, boyton beach, or melbourne, fl area stop by the Global Sports interactive shop. They are selling all playoff eliminated Jersey for 50% off.

Does anyone know a good website to buy cheap NFL or NBA Jerseys?

Got some from amynfljerseys.ru ,21 bucks for each,you need to ask them to send you the swingman ones.people are hate the mesh ones.

Be careful when listening to some of these posters that have 1 or 2 posts.

57$ clearance if you have a

lids store near you free shipping, i bought the same one but MJD for 38 a while back its a jags jersey but i love MJD big fan