Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ATL 4 LIFE

Cheap Jerseys? Help

51 posts in this topic

Ebay is your best bet. Be careful though. Its hit or miss with how real they look. A good rule of thumb is to only buy one that has an actual picture of the jersey being sold, not a stock photo. Never pay more than $50 for one. Good luck.

As someone who owns more than one knockoff, and countless real replicas, I can just say use ebay and pay close attention to the pics.

Look close at the numbers, look close at the letters used for the name on the back. Most of the time, you can get one that is very, very close, and most people wont know.

If the price is under $40, but it uses the same stock images you would see on 365.com or NFL.com, do not buy it. Only buy if it is of the actual one you are buying so you can see if the letters and numbers are as close as possible to what the Falcons use.

One thing to keep in mind, is that with knockoffs, the Falcons logo on the sleeve will ALWAYS be jacked up looking. Again, most people wont notice, but Falcons fans, who look for more than a second, will see it.

I saw this post and decided to google it.. and found these... any thoughts? $250 for a jersey is insane when all I want is a quality sewn on numbered jersey to wear on game day.

http://www.nikenfljerseyssupply.com/nike-nfl-atlanta-falcons-2-matt-ryan-game-team-color-red-jersey-p-848.html

http://www.bejersey.com/nike-atlanta-falcons-2-matt-ryan-jersey-red-p-7553.html?zenid=4bo4nhva8h2d2tmut8g0rvikf2

I'm thinking about purchasing a couple of jerseys off of fanzz.com...is anybody familiar with this website???

I have a used black Deion Sanders size 48 for sale if anyone is interested. Im moving and trying to get rid of some stuff. Its the sewn on variety. Its a knockoff but looks good. I have too many jerseys right now. Message me an offer if anyone is interested.

2edxmwx.jpg

I usually use Ebay. Just make sure the seller has real pictures of the jersey, and you know what you're looking at in terms of it being authentic or fake

I have a used black Deion Sanders size 48 for sale if anyone is interested. Im moving and trying to get rid of some stuff. Its the sewn on variety. Its a knockoff but looks good. I have too many jerseys right now. Message me an offer if anyone is interested.

2edxmwx.jpg

that's a knockoff? looks real enough to me

Nike jersey ? how did they feel ? solid ?

I dont see a reason right now to get a Nike jersey except bragging rights. The hellish overstock of Bok jerseys is the best thing to ever happen. I for one have abused it.

As someone who owns more than one knockoff, and countless real replicas, I can just say use ebay and pay close attention to the pics.

Look close at the numbers, look close at the letters used for the name on the back. Most of the time, you can get one that is very, very close, and most people wont know.

If the price is under $40, but it uses the same stock images you would see on 365.com or NFL.com, do not buy it. Only buy if it is of the actual one you are buying so you can see if the letters and numbers are as close as possible to what the Falcons use.

One thing to keep in mind, is that with knockoffs, the Falcons logo on the sleeve will ALWAYS be jacked up looking. Again, most people wont notice, but Falcons fans, who look for more than a second, will see it.

Not all knockoffs are created equal. I think my guy did a **** of a job. Especially for around 55.00 shipped.

IMG_0896_zpsf075ed31.jpg

I bought a bunch of fake jerseys from China a couple of years ago. The two Falcons throwbacks I got had a bit of a problem with the numbers being too low on the front of the jersey, but I bought three other jerseys that were perfect.

I think they were $25 a piece. Pretty sweet deal for stitched jerseys.