Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PokerSteve

Group 2 Has Drawn The Attention Of Der Fuerher!

86 posts in this topic

For the first time in my life I have tears in my eyes from laughing at something I have seen on this MB.

Falcons4life, huge kudos to you man for writing that to sync up with the film.

That was just beyond superb.

For the first time in my life I have tears in my eyes from laughing at something I have seen on this MB.

Falcons4life, huge kudos to you man for writing that to sync up with the film.

That was just beyond superb.

Thank you sir!

Peyton, paulitik and Supes™ like this

Wow!!!!!

Heckuva job bro!

One question...

How the heck do we keep Saints fans from seeing this? I'm sure this has to qualify as dirty laundry. If they see this it will certainly be used against us.

falcons4life likes this

ahhhhh, I see you people all have relatives in the Old Country! You vill sooooon come over to our vay of tinking!!!!!

Either you vill change your minds, or some of you may find yourselves digging foxholes on da Eastern Front!!!

GROUP II GROUP II GROUP II !!!!!

GroupII.jpg

Congratulations Group 2.

Swifty and Daddy's Home finally have a place to hang their hats.

Honestly? I am a little perturbed that my name was not mentioned. This was most certainly an Epic Snub.

I mean, after all, I am only just the Greatest of All Time!

Sorry I'm late, but, um, what the heck is all this "Group 1" versus "Group 2" stuff? huh.png

You are late to the battle field.

The rebellion has begun. Blank has failed to address the concerns of the masses and they have broken off into separate, and in some cases, opposing factions. The higher the group number the greater the level of discontent and frustration. Obviously this is just beginning. Prepare for...

Group 9 The Final Conflict.

Karst41 likes this

LOL! This video has made me a believer in group 2! I hereby switch my allegiance...long live group 2!!!!

Your membership application has been accepted!! You're in!! Welcome back to reality!! Now go and tell others who have so far failed to see the light! A new day is dawning, let there be no mistake!

Funniest thing on AFMB ever. Has to be pinned and a HOF post. Please send it to Arthur Blank and TD.

Yeah do that. They will probably want more information on that Peyton fella. I think there is a job with the Falcons in public relations for that guy.

falcons4life likes this

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000 Man I was laughing so hard, best part was "Sam Baker wasnt his fault....... He just has short arms" and "its ok we'll always run up the middle" lololol

Yeah, the one woman saying that about running up the middle capped it for me......and I had tears in my eyes at that point already......Just really funny stuff.

falcons4life likes this