5 Hour Tailgate RulesAll DOME PARKING LOTS.
Posted 21 September 2011 - 07:56 AM
Night games and late afternoon games are golden oppurtunities for tailgaters to set up early relax and cook some real food. Limiting the time to tailgate will not reduce the amount of liquor consumed, it just means less eating and more drinking. Our next home game is 8:30 and once again the gates wont open until 3:30 this really sucks.
Posted 21 September 2011 - 04:23 PM
Posted 22 September 2011 - 07:50 AM
If your heading to Marrieta you can make a right out of the lot onto Northside and follow it to Marrieta Blvd and take it all the way to I-285 this will turn into S. Atlanta Rd...
Posted 22 September 2011 - 07:33 PM
Posted 23 September 2011 - 11:42 AM
Exiting out the back of the Yellow Lot:
- Make a left onto Nothside Drive (You might have to make a U-turn, sometime they force you to turn right.
- Once you made the turn on Northside, make a right onto Simpson Rd.
- Make a Left on W.Lake Ave (about 6-7 miles)
- Make a Right onto MLK (4-5 miles)
- Go under the bridge and make a right at the 1st light Anderson Rd.
- Make a immediate left onto I-20 W.
- Merge all the way to the left lane and exit onto I-285 South
- Follow the signs to I-85 South
Posted 23 September 2011 - 05:04 PM
Posted 25 October 2011 - 07:51 PM
Posted 25 October 2011 - 07:52 PM
Posted 02 November 2011 - 09:47 AM