Tandy

Twitter Directory For Message Board Members

423 posts in this topic

Great idea to share Falcons news twitter accounts. I only use mine to follow mostly media so I can get all the breaking news on one page and follow the link. I don't really use it to chat with the players or to find out what Oprah had for breakfast. PM me if you want it but like I said the only tweet I did was asking Jay Adams if there was any truth to Beau Bock's non sense.

I'm gonna hafta start unfollowing @Atlanta_Falcons and @AJCFalcons during games... I don't need a GD play-by-play... these guys are giving me a freakin headache... :D

@jillinator_atl also follow @Poppa_Falcon and for some laughs follow @fakeMattRyan. I have a shitload of Falcon fans that follow me and visa versa so you can look em up on my list and follow if ya so choose.

Haha anyone following Dtan?

If anyone is they better have an industrial strength pooper scooper....'cause all he spouts is sheet.

If anyone is they better have an industrial strength pooper scooper....'cause all he spouts is sheet.

He got banned from the Carolina board recently. I was over there a while back and he was referring to Newton as "Cam "Custom Computer Design" Newton." It was pretty funny; he had the whole board going nuts over this one thread he made about all their FA signings.

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/carolina-panthers/65921-folks-we-have-to-discuss-this-we-really-do.html

Edited by Borat Sagdiyev

like most, I picked up on and talked about the negative plays against Pittsburgh - but as an overall picture, I came away strangely optimistic

generally speaking, I felt like in a lot of areas where things went bad, we were real close to having them go good

what if:

Jones makes the catch for a td?

the official does not call a ticky tack offensive PI on Gonzalez?

DeCoud makes a tackle?

Grimes knocks down a ball or two (or catches them)?

If those four things happen we all feel pretty good about the game - during the regular season, what are the odds all four go against us in a game? I simply don't think that good

not saying there is nothing to work on, but I am saying that game was pretty close to being really good - that won't matter in the regular season, but in teh pre-season I am ok with that

dashriprock2 is 1 of the most LOYAL Falcon fans EVER.....!!!!

redman.....is a good person...ok . however he is puketrino's boy????

throws into coverage....scarerd in the pocket.....????

redman.....is a good person...ok . however he is puketrino's boy????

throws into coverage....scarerd in the pocket.....????

I would appreciate it if you didn't use this thread as a means of bumping your posts up.