Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pa_falcon_fan

If you want to watch Falcons games online

25 posts in this topic

Every single week I see people on here complaining about not being able to watch Falcons games and looking for pirate TV links. Do yourself a favor and go over to NFL.com. They are offering the ENTIRE NFL season, every game, streaming online for $19.

This is my 2nd year signing up for it and I loved the flexibility of being able to watch the games even when I wasn't at home with my DirecTV/Sunday Ticket.

Yes the quality isn't like watching it on your 60" TV, but it sure beats not seeing the game at all.

kschreck likes this

People are looking for free sites, not paid ones, not everyone has or wants to use a credit card. why should us falcon fans out state be forced to pay for something others are getting for free. I bet most of these pay sites still show commercials, hence why should we pay? GO Falcons, big ups to p2p servers and those who host falcon games, with out you guys the rich would just get richer, while us fans would be left in the dark. Here's to a great year!

Nope its 20 a month and 50 for the year

F THAT

and thanks to all those who post the free sites

50 for the entire year is not bad. Sunday ticket is 330. I got a 17 inch computer so that would be a MUCH better deal. Anyone got a link where i can sign up?

Nfl.com then nfl rewind or something like that

Oh thats what yall are talking about? lol I already have NFL rewind. I thought yall meant watching games LIVE streaming.

Oh thats what yall are talking about? lol I already have NFL rewind. I thought yall meant watching games LIVE streaming.

It is. On NFL.com. You can pay to watch it on your computer.

It is. On NFL.com. You can pay to watch it on your computer.

I'm on nfl.com and i don't see that anywhere. I see the Game Rewind where you can watch the games AFTER they are played and they have a thing called Audio Pass. You got a link for it?

I'm on nfl.com and i don't see that anywhere. I see the Game Rewind where you can watch the games AFTER they are played and they have a thing called Audio Pass. You got a link for it?

I believe that you have to be living outside the US to get live games, I could be wrong. I was hoping nfl.com would give us at least the preseason free after the lockout but no. Also having fans pay for radio is complete BS, they could at least offer the radio feed for free.

I believe that you have to be living outside the US to get live games, I could be wrong. I was hoping nfl.com would give us at least the preseason free after the lockout but no. Also having fans pay for radio is complete BS, they could at least offer the radio feed for free.

Yeah its pissing me off right now. I already purchased Game Rewind for this month alone so i can watch last years games before the season starts and i just bought Sunday Ticket for $330 and now i'm trying to get this pre season crap and it won't let me buy it because my billing address isn't matching. AHHHHHHH

Preseason Pass

I wouldn't pay to watch it online but to each his own. NFL is crazy to charge fans to watch "PRESEASON" football on their computer.

I just bought it lol. But I work nights so when I am off i stay up till 4 or 5 am and don't have anything to do. Now I do. And can own some people on this forum who give someone too much credit or vice versa

try sports jig dot net. it's free and illegal. I'm watching on my computer since FOX is showing Tampa Bay game....

Thanks a lot for this!

Yeah its pissing me off right now. I already purchased Game Rewind for this month alone so i can watch last years games before the season starts and i just bought Sunday Ticket for $330 and now i'm trying to get this pre season crap and it won't let me buy it because my billing address isn't matching. AHHHHHHH

I'm watching the preseason game live right now on NFL.com. Give me a minute to find the link.

You do not have to live outside the US (I live in Pennsylvania).

Yeah I got game rewind as well. My brother went half in with me so I only ended up paying $20. I was happy to see that you could watch games from 2009 and 2010. Wish they had 2008 up though. I will continue to use radio feed and PIRATED VIDEO IS ILLEGAL to watch the games live and then go back and re watch the games in HD on my computer later on. Streams are usually unreliable and you always end up missing at least some of the game so it will be nice to be able to go back and watch the games in HD. The only thing is I don't know if I will go back and watch the loses so I am hoping the Falcons put up a lot of wins.

Nope its 20 a month and 50 for the year

F THAT

and thanks to all those who post the free sites

It is actually 19 dollars for the PRESEASON. All you get is regular season rewind for 49.00. You don't get regular season games live. They couldn't sell Sunday Ticket if you did...no one would buy it. I just got the preseason package today as I'm out of state. The first quarter was worth 19 bucks to me, plus now I can go back to check out the line play and such.

Every single week I see people on here complaining about not being able to watch Falcons games and looking for pirate TV links. Do yourself a favor and go over to NFL.com. They are offering the ENTIRE NFL season, every game, streaming online for $19.

This is my 2nd year signing up for it and I loved the flexibility of being able to watch the games even when I wasn't at home with my DirecTV/Sunday Ticket.

Yes the quality isn't like watching it on your 60" TV, but it sure beats not seeing the game at all.

I'm already paying like $200 to watch the regular season through Direct TV, I shouldn't have to pay to watch a pre-season game.