Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Supes™

Happy Birthday Elvis Presley and......GRITBLITZER!

54 posts in this topic

This unofficial cartoon is done to offer a brief respite from all of this fabulous playoff talk and celebrate the birthdays of two of my best friends, Elvis Presley and Gritblitzer!

Most folks think that Elvis is dead, but he in fact lives in the crawl space of my basement where he thrives on fried peanut butter and banana sammies as well as occasional visits from Jerry Glanville. He's very much a recluse, but I managed to coax him out recently to pose with Gritz for this drawing. The King looks pretty good for 76 years old, huh?

Gritz is not quite that old today but he's not holding up as well and was much harder to draw than Elvis because he's so ugly. He's uglier than the south end of a north bound mule but ya know what's crazy, folks? Chic's dig him. Even my lady Lynn, when talking about the Gritz, always starts cooing; "He's sooo cuuute!" <_< I just don't understand it.

Ok folks, it's on! Let's roast Gritblitzer!

msyc8o.jpg

Happy Birthday Gritz! See ya this afternoon for the Saints - Seahawks game. B)

Karst41, e.lo, mommabird and 8 others like this

FIRST! :)

Excellent work, Mark, on capturing both essence of Elvis, and essence of GB! :lol:

LOVE this one! And Happy of Happiest Birthdays to you Gritz! I hope you get your present a little late... sometime in February, would be nice! B)

You know I'm going to want a print of that!

That is freakin' hilarious....I thought you had trouble with caricatures? You nailed both of those....

I really, really appreciate that....except for the comments about my looks. :)

Just listen to Lynn....she knows what's up.

Thanks buddy..... :P

He's uglier than a mud fence, y'all! :lol:

You know I'm going to want a print of that!

That is freakin' hilarious....I thought you had trouble with caricatures? You nailed both of those....

Thanks buddy..... :P

great job Supes!

i notice gritz called that a caricature...having trouble with reality gritz?? LMAO too funny, happy birthday dude

Yep, Gritblitzer is all shook up allright.

Several sessions of Electro Shock Therapy will do that to ya..

When the thorazine kicks in, he is one babbling, drooling fool, You have to put a bibb on him to keep it off the food and furniture....:P

Happy Birthday Gritblitzer, we all love you, and getting together to watch the games is always an adventure.

:D

Happy birthday Grit!

That drawing is nice. I would like to draw caricatures, but no skills... ****... :lol:

He's VERY cute, ladies! :D

I've never heard of an emergency trip to the optometrist Lynn, but I think you might be a candidate.

Thanks darlin'.

:P

Happy Birthday! I predict the Seahawks have a gift for you...

Couldn't get a better birthday present than that bob..... ;)

Happy Birthday, Gritz!!! :) You're a true Southern gritz blitzer who makes the South proud.

Just watch how he blitzes those gritz. :D

I had a dog once that we thought was cute too,, that is, after we taught him to walk backwards!

Speaking of dogs, Gritz is so ugly that he has to tie a pork chop around his neck to get his own dog to play with him. Think I'm kidding?

1zfsetw.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: