One Tree Hill

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

#1 Atlsport

Atlsport

~

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,155 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 08:42 PM

TV show I've never heard of, but is featuring the Falcons and the GA Dome.  Supposedly, Tony G, makes a cameo.

On right now, about 20 mins left on CH 69 Atlanta  - or check listings elsewhere.

Check it.  

#2 vagus_x

vagus_x

Roster Player

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 08:47 PM

just saw it. Tony G was talking about getting a ring and how he cant play forever , there was a sad music on the background , we got to get to the SB for Tony!!

#3 WVUDirtyBird

WVUDirtyBird

Starting Lineup

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 08:49 PM

That sounds hilarious.  I was just going to wait for someone to put the scene up on youtube.  I couldnt sit through an ep of One Tree Hill.

#4 vagus_x

vagus_x

Roster Player

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 08:54 PM

apparently we signed this dude to a 4 years contract to play as a QB!!

#5 Atlsport

Atlsport

~

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,155 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 09:01 PM

View Postvagus_x, on 09 November 2010 - 08:47 PM, said:

just saw it. Tony G was talking about getting a ring and how he cant play forever , there was a sad music on the background , we got to get to the SB for Tony!!

That's art imitating reality, because that's pretty much what Tony said to J. Schulz for his column today.

He believes!

#6 Atlsport

Atlsport

~

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,155 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 09:04 PM

View Postvagus_x, on 09 November 2010 - 08:54 PM, said:

apparently we signed this dude to a 4 years contract to play as a QB!!

Looks like Joey Harrington. LOL Posted Image

It was nice to see our team, even if it was some show which based on the other 18 minutes that I saw, I'll probably never watch again.

#7 real_fan

real_fan

Roster Player

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 09:07 PM

View Postvagus_x, on 09 November 2010 - 08:47 PM, said:

I agree. The scene was so real

#8 falcon_owns_nfc_south

falcon_owns_nfc_south

Veteran Falcon

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,892 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 09:14 PM

View PostAtlsport, on 09 November 2010 - 08:42 PM, said:

TV show I've never heard of, but is featuring the Falcons and the GA Dome.  Supposedly, Tony G, makes a cameo.

On right now, about 20 mins left on CH 69 Atlanta  - or check listings elsewhere.

Check it.

I'm glad you started the thread. my wife was watching that show and I was like dang. Falcons are getting some love from "ONE TREE HILL"

Edited by falcon_owns_nfc_south, 09 November 2010 - 09:14 PM.

#9 Hatch

Hatch

Starting Lineup

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,608 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 11:29 PM

Does this mean that the Falcons will always be part of One Tree Hill now?

Start at the 40min mark.

Edited by Hatch, 09 November 2010 - 11:35 PM.

#10 paulitik

paulitik

Pro Bowler

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,030 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 11:35 PM

I don't know, but watching that was one of the lowest moments of my Falcons fanaticism. I can't believe I sat through that blechh to get a glimpse of TG88 and see the scene at the dome.

I love how they give people the impression that there is year round practice in the Georgia Dome.

#11 Ny's Finest Falcon

Ny's Finest Falcon

Roster Player

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 11:55 PM

Love how all you dudes try and act hard like ur to manly for a show like that. When the truth is most of you really watch it. I for one do. Not saying its a great show but it use to b good and have been watching to long to quit on it now in the finale season

Anyway more importantly tony g was great in the show and possibly the best actor on it haha you could just see the intensity in his face when he was talking about wanting a ring. Was also cool just to see the falcons on tv like that. Heard it was recorded during the 49ers game which is cool. Only part i didnt like was the kid replacing Matt Ryan...No one replaces him as a falcon!

#12 paulitik

paulitik

Pro Bowler

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,030 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 12:12 AM

View PostNy, on 09 November 2010 - 11:55 PM, said:

Love how all you dudes try and act hard like ur to manly for a show like that. When the truth is most of you really watch it. I for one do. Not saying its a great show but it use to b good and have been watching to long to quit on it now in the finale season

Anyway more importantly tony g was great in the show and possibly the best actor on it haha you could just see the intensity in his face when he was talking about wanting a ring. Was also cool just to see the falcons on tv like that. Heard it was recorded during the 49ers game which is cool. Only part i didnt like was the kid replacing Matt Ryan...No one replaces him as a falcon!
Dude, that show is terrible. The Falcons thing was kind of cool, and Tony did good. Other than that, that show makes Dawson's Creek look like the Sopranos.

#13 Dem Birds

Dem Birds

AKA DemBirdsCanFly

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,999 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 12:18 AM

View Postpaulitik, on 10 November 2010 - 12:12 AM, said:

Dude, that show is terrible. The Falcons thing was kind of cool, and Tony did good. Other than that, that show makes Dawson's Creek look like the Sopranos.
Dawson's Creek is far superior to the Soprano's.

#14 Ny's Finest Falcon

Ny's Finest Falcon

Roster Player

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 12:26 AM

View Postpaulitik, on 10 November 2010 - 12:12 AM, said:

Dont hate on the greek son haha