Best place in ATL to get Falcons gear?

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

#1 BlazerHarvard

BlazerHarvard

Starting Lineup

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,449 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 02:29 PM

I'm going to the 49er game this weekend and I'd like to know where the best place is to get Falcon gear.  

Also, how are the prices of Falcons apparel at the dome?  That'd be the most ideal place for me to buy some stuff as it presents less of a hassle; however, if their prices are pretty high in comparison to a place that's relatively nearby...then I'll be willing to go elsewhere.

Any help is appreciated!

#2 ukfalc

ukfalc

Veteran Falcon

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,597 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 03:33 PM

View PostBlazerFalcon, on 30 September 2010 - 02:29 PM, said:

I'm going to the 49er game this weekend and I'd like to know where the best place is to get Falcon gear.  

Also, how are the prices of Falcons apparel at the dome?  That'd be the most ideal place for me to buy some stuff as it presents less of a hassle; however, if their prices are pretty high in comparison to a place that's relatively nearby...then I'll be willing to go elsewhere.

Any help is appreciated!

It depends what you want to get. They have a good selction of gear at the Dome including plenty of replica jerseys, and you can get some nice discounts if you buy early, but you may have to spend 10 mins queing up.

I picked up some nice stuff at the Sports Fanatics shop in Perimeter Mall, Dunwoody, during the message baord weekend - including a Matt Ryan Authentic Jersey.

There may well be better and cheaper places, but as an out of owner I wouldnlt know...

#3 Ray Lewis

Ray Lewis

Roster Player

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 04:17 PM

View PostUKFalc, on 30 September 2010 - 03:33 PM, said:

It depends what you want to get. They have a good selction of gear at the Dome including plenty of replica jerseys, and you can get some nice discounts if you buy early, but you may have to spend 10 mins queing up.

I picked up some nice stuff at the Sports Fanatics shop in Perimeter Mall, Dunwoody, during the message baord weekend - including a Matt Ryan Authentic Jersey.

There may well be better and cheaper places, but as an out of owner I wouldnlt know...
I know that you said in Atlanta....however....if you want the real stuff at "middle class affordable" prices then you need to look on ebay. Example, I have about 6 authentic jersey's, and I paid between $24.99 to $60 for each of them. If you are looking for something else specific, you will probably find it there. Anyways, just a suggestion. I cant tell you much about stores in Atlanta.

#4 BlazerHarvard

BlazerHarvard

Starting Lineup

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,449 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 04:21 PM

Yeah, I'm a fan of using eBay.

Thing is, I'm looking to buy something for my girl so she can wear it on the day of the game.

It's too late to order it on ol' eBay now, nor do I want to pay a ridiculous shipping price on any website to make sure it gets here on time.

#5 Regular Guy

Regular Guy

Drop Dead Legs

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,397 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 05:47 PM

The Falcon's locker room would be my pick :P

#6 the hammer tuggle

the hammer tuggle

Rookie

• Forum Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 06:18 PM

tj maxx  for low prices t shirts 8-10 dollars  jersey 11-25 dollars  hats etc

#7 Hammer Falcon 50

Hammer Falcon 50

Starting Lineup

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,284 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 06:23 PM

I too am interested to know where to buy some swag.....i have heard about the store falcons365???

#8 BlazerHarvard

BlazerHarvard

Starting Lineup

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,449 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 08:12 PM

bump

#9 1989Fan

1989Fan

Sometimes I'm right every time

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,814 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 08:16 PM

since this is a Falcons gear topic...

anyone know where i can order just a name panel for a jersey?

I have a black MeAngelo Hall jersey that I ripped the name off, hoping to find an Owens panel to sew on. I was just about to chuck the jersey today (since i cant find the name anywhere) but figure I will throw it out there one more time.

It is a replica, so even a black panel w screen print name is fine. Local shops can do the letters prolly, but i can find the material for the panel.

Now that I have embroided jerseys not as big a screen print fan, just dont wanna chuck it since it looks new besides the name being off.

#10 Dharma Initiative

Dharma Initiative

Pro Bowler

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,858 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 08:20 PM

If you can find a good sized TJ Maxx they usually have jerseys for really, really cheap.  I got a Ryan, Roddy, and Turner jersey from there and they were $15 each.  However it's hard to find them during the season, but after the season they have a ton.

Also they have cheap hats.  Like $5 Falcon hats.

And the Dome does have competitive prices on everything inside.

#11 1989Fan

1989Fan

Sometimes I'm right every time

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,814 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 08:21 PM

View PostDharma Initiative, on 30 September 2010 - 08:20 PM, said:

If you can find a good sized TJ Maxx they usually have jerseys for really, really cheap.  I got a Ryan, Roddy, and Turner jersey from there and they were $15 each.  However it's hard to find them during the season, but after the season they have a ton.

Also they have cheap hats.  Like $5 Falcon hats.

And the Dome does have competitive prices on everything inside.

****, you wanna do a run for me?
My son really wants a new Ryan or Turner jersey, but cant find jack up in PA.
It is all Vick, lol.

#12 nativefalcon

nativefalcon

Pro Bowler

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,953 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 08:38 PM

View Postthe hammer tuggle, on 30 September 2010 - 06:18 PM, said:

tj maxx  for low prices t shirts 8-10 dollars  jersey 11-25 dollars  hats etc

Thats a good place for the last years stuff, value wise the best. Most selection and good price, The sports Authority, Replica jerseys like 35-40, compared to like di-cks sporting goods which is a freaking rip-off 60$ which if your going to pay that much you might as well just buy them at the dome for the same price.  ;)

Edited by nativefalcon, 30 September 2010 - 08:39 PM.

#13 MattyICE2Roddy

MattyICE2Roddy

Starting Lineup

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,756 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 10:04 PM

I just got a Authentic Matt Ryan jersey on ebay for $30 including shipping.

I know its fake on field jersey but nobody can really tell.

You should have ordered the jersey in advance so you dont have to buy it here. The cheapest jersey you will be able to get is probably $40 dollars replica jersey and that is if you are lucky.

TJ max jerseys only go down in prices after season is over.

GOOD LUCK

#14 nativefalcon

nativefalcon

Pro Bowler

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,953 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 10:07 PM

View PostScorpion, on 30 September 2010 - 10:04 PM, said:

I just got a Authentic Matt Ryan jersey on ebay for $30 including shipping.

I know its fake on field jersey but nobody can really tell.

You should have ordered the jersey in advance so you dont have to buy it here. The cheapest jersey you will be able to get is probably $40 dollars replica jersey and that is if you are lucky.

TJ max jerseys only go down in prices after season is over.

GOOD LUCK

No you can find them cheap at TJ Maxx, I found them for like 15 bucks around Christmas last year, but you can tell, their from the year before. I know a jerseys a jersey, but they do change a little. Also the un-popular colors are there, like the white jerseys. The Red and Black ones are harder to find there   ;)

Edited by nativefalcon, 30 September 2010 - 10:08 PM.

#15 the hammer tuggle

the hammer tuggle

Rookie

• Forum Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 04:55 AM

View Postnativefalcon, on 30 September 2010 - 10:07 PM, said:

No you can find them cheap at TJ Maxx, I found them for like 15 bucks around Christmas last year, but you can tell, their from the year before. I know a jerseys a jersey, but they do change a little. Also the un-popular colors are there, like the white jerseys. The Red and Black ones are harder to find there   ;)
I was at the maxx day before Cardinals game plenty of stuff

#16 feelnu

feelnu

Roster Player

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 05:00 AM

View PostBlazerFalcon, on 30 September 2010 - 02:29 PM, said:

Any help is appreciated!

Online...LOL

#17 Holic

Holic

Starting Lineup

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 07:48 PM

Went to TJ Maxx tonight and scored 2 fitted hats for $5 each, a Matt Ryan #2 shirt for $8 and they had some replicas for $15 that I passed on. Definitely worth checking out if theres one nearby.

Should have my #2 Authentic Throwback in the mail tomorrow. Paid a little more for shipping but will have it in time for Sunday.