Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OFFICIAL TRAINING CAMP OBSERVATION THREAD

66 posts in this topic

Thanx Greg, great pics as always from you. These kind of things are really appreciated from me

cause I'm 150 miles away from Da Branch.

Hard to follow Gregs pics with my little camera...but I got these of the Beerman

IMG_0135.jpg

IMG_0136.jpg

ALL pictures and accounts are appreciated by folks who can't attend, post away !

Thanx Greg, great pics as always from you. These kind of things are really appreciated from me

cause I'm 150 miles away from Da Branch.

Thank you sir, glad you enjoy :)

FalcoChicquera likes this

Just a quick note to also say thanks to Greg for posting.

I'm a little further away (about 4300 miles) but still appreciate the updates.

Pete looks slimmer than last year from this pic. What do you think Greg? Does he look slimmer up close?

I was looking over the roster earlier and noticed that they had him listed at 233 lbs. They had Nicholas at 230 lbs.. that seems a little light for both of them.

DSC02769.jpgPete looks slimmer than last year from this pic. What do you think Greg? Does he look slimmer up close?

I was looking over the roster earlier and noticed that they had him listed at 233 lbs. They had Nicholas at 230 lbs.. that seems a little light for both of them.

just about everybody looked more toned than last year, even Snelling and Norwood. And Turner is cut like a friggin' rock, maybe its the MMA stuff ?

just about everybody looked more toned than last year, even Snelling and Norwood. And Turner is cut like a friggin' rock, maybe its the MMA stuff ?

Bingo... that's what a total body workout will do for you.

Clemson LB Antonio Clay wanted to check with Atlanta Falcons Fans about coming up this season or next season starting off on practice SQuad he's already attended workouts with Falcons in 2010 and 2009.