Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Supes™

Best Nicknames for Falcons Players...EVER

84 posts in this topic

My personal best ever favorite was the nickname "Crystal Chandelier" for Chris Chandler. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I ain't saying the 'ol boy deserved that tag. He really took a pounding back there and was the QB that helped us to our one-and-only SB appearance. But that nickname to me is the best and most imaginative.

24msz7k.jpg

Who's next?

C'mon. We gotta get thru this offseason somehow!

I always liked RBs Cannonball Butler and Charmin Harman Wages

Ah yes, Charmin Harman! I think I was living in S. Fla. at the time, but didn't he go into sports broadcasting and get busted for cocaine or something like that?

I gotta go with Primetime!!!! That just says it all about Deion in his playing days. Not so much for the Nfl network announcer

Great pick and awwwwesome vid! Time erodes the memories of just how great he was. The man was a flat-out THIEF as a DB and always a threat as a return man.

Great player. Great tag.

Crisp Houston is classic!

Indeed! :lol:

How bout Matty Ice?

Hopefully to end up as the most classic of all time in Falcons history!!!

Edgerton Hurtwell

Even though this is borderline weird, everytime I read it I bust out laughing...

Sugar Nips!

Edgerton Hurtwell

Even though this is borderline weird, everytime I read it I bust out laughing...

Sugar Nips!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I got a cold, man. Don't make me laugh. It makes me cough! :lol:

Keith "Pile Jumper" Brooking, or Brookings for some.

My favorite is Bobby "Ginger Mother####er who deserves to burn in **** for all eternity while getting raped prison-style with Satan's Trident" Petrino.

That's what I say every time I am forced to speak his name.

huddleman likes this

Sugar Nips!

They refused to put Sugar Nipples in the vote for that "nicknaming Grimes" thread a while back but it has stuck and I love it!!

But since Sugar Nipples isn't really an official name, I guess I'll go with Bad Moon Rison.

I've come close several time to buying a customized Sugar Nips jersey. I might do it this year for the MBGT game B)