How much is it to rent out a party suite ?

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1 SWIFT HITTER

SWIFT HITTER

Veteran Falcon

• Banned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,138 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 11:56 AM

I see on some of the suites you have to enter into a lease contract .. I would like to know how much a party suite is and how is it the seats and food ?

anyone ever sit in them

#2 Rev_Hal

Rev_Hal

AFMB Hall of Fame

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 44,862 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 12:02 PM

I see on some of the suites you have to enter into a lease contract .. I would like to know how much a party suite is and how is it the seats and food ?

anyone ever sit in them

I think that every suite is leased out by the GA dome to corporations, and are good for all events, not just Falcons games.

#3 Jaymadd

Jaymadd

Pro Bowler

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,342 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 12:03 PM

Are you planning on renting it out?, My best guess is MIN about 5K

#4 SWIFT HITTER

SWIFT HITTER

Veteran Falcon

• Banned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,138 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 12:06 PM

I think that every suite is leased out by the GA dome to corporations, and are good for all events, not just Falcons games.

I understand that but they also have party suites you can rent out I see that there are different suites like

Enjoy the newest premium seat option in the Georgia Dome!

A suite experience like none else! Food and soft drinks are included in your membership. The Super Suite will have a cash bar with lounge area to relax before the game. Super Suite membership also includes the first right of refusal on other events in the Dome. Game tickets for all 10 Falcons home games and a parking pass will be included. The cost is $4,000 per seat, and a 3, 5 or 7 year lease is required.

Accommodates up to the following number of guests:

• Super Suites 1 and 8 = 88
  • Super Suites 2 and 7 = 95
  • Super Suites 3 and 6 = 57
  • Super Suites 4 and 5 = 96

#5 SWIFT HITTER

SWIFT HITTER

Veteran Falcon

• Banned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,138 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 12:07 PM

Are you planning on renting it out?, My best guess is MIN about 5K

yea I would def set up a ring so me and you can come to blows like Rison/Primetime ..LOL(joking man)

Im interested but dont want signing a lease agreement for a min amount of games I just want one game

#6 Jaymadd

Jaymadd

Pro Bowler

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,342 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 12:21 PM

yea I would def set up a ring so me and you can come to blows like Rison/Primetime ..LOL(joking man)

Im interested but dont want signing a lease agreement for a min amount of games I just want one game

I have learned to forgive even my worst of enemies LOL, but i will keep my guard up LOL.

#7 pr0d1gy

pr0d1gy

Starting Lineup

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 04:34 PM

If you have to ask you can't afford it, sir.

#8 Greg M

Greg M

Starting Lineup

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,422 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 07:06 PM

My company has a suite, I have been there once. It was great and all, but there were only 2 football guys there and I was one. The rest were there to get drunk and eat, that was fine with me those are pretty high on my list as well, but it kinda sucked too. Guess I am a stands kinda guy.

#9 BlacksburgHokie

BlacksburgHokie

Phalcon Phanatic

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,228 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 10:24 PM

My company has a suite, I have been there once. It was great and all, but there were only 2 football guys there and I was one. The rest were there to get drunk and eat, that was fine with me those are pretty high on my list as well, but it kinda sucked too. Guess I am a stands kinda guy.

Yeah - the luxury boxes/lounges are not a great option for people who actually want to watch the game...

#10 metatron360

metatron360

Starting Lineup

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,314 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 02:20 AM

i called and asked how much for a box and they told me 70,000 bucks. i was like thank you sir.