Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cali-fal-con

Man-cave

159 posts in this topic

I have a unfinished basement so I may turn that into my own little Falcon cave. I just gotta stop being lazy and get the project started. :unsure:

My wife had a temporary lapse in judgement and let me decorate our son's nursery.

It is 100% Falcons: Fathead, framed 8x10 glossy photos, street sign, black crib with red sheets, lamp....you get the idea.

It. Is. Awesome.

Most people tend to think it was more for me than him. I contend that Falcons speed a newborns cognitive development.

My wife had a temporary lapse in judgement and let me decorate our son's nursery.

LMAO, she tells you to do something and you take advantage like that :lol:

It is 100% Falcons: Fathead, framed 8x10 glossy photos, street sign, black crib with red sheets, lamp....you get the idea.

It. Is. Awesome.

Most people tend to think it was more for me than him. I contend that Falcons speed a newborns cognitive development.

lol Sounds like something I would do when I have kids. They're always gonna be dressed in Falcons jerseys and hoodies and hats.

lol Sounds like something I would do when I have kids. They're always gonna be dressed in Falcons jerseys and hoodies and hats.

He's had a Turner jersey since he was 6 months old. Lol

chitowndirtybird likes this

I have a unfinished basement so I may turn that into my own little Falcon cave. I just gotta stop being lazy and get the project started. :unsure:

Im working on my garage right now.. need to primer

He's had a Turner jersey since he was 6 months old. Lol

lol That's great. Exactly what I'm gonna do.

Same here... Just bought my wife her second Matt Ryan jersey

I see you bought your dog a Falcons hat as well.

This one is the craziest one I've seen....

303-6L31D1CAVELEDembeddedprod_affil.jpg

That's awesome. Although he could have laid off with some of the hard hats.

That's awesome. Although he could have laid off with some of the hard hats.

LOL :lol: .... i like seeing other peoples rooms, so i can get some ideas on how i want mine... slowly but surely....

LOL :lol: .... i like seeing other peoples rooms, so i can get some ideas on how i want mine... slowly but surely....

No doubt. I know for mine (whenever i get around to doing it lol)I want stadium style seating, a nice big plasma mounted on the wall, couple of fatheads and other falcons related wall stuff and also plan on painting the walls in falcons colors and maybe even getting a falcon logo painted on. i just need to work out all the fine details.

Hopefully i can get around to doing it before next season starts as it really sucks sitting next to my wife sometimes during football and having her ask me a million questions. (She understands literally nothing about football :( )

This is how bad it is...Back in Week 1 vs the Dolphins when Abraham plowed over Long and got the sack, I bursted out screaming and cheering after they showed the replay. You know what she says? "Omg that poor guy, the falcon player should not have hit him that hard!" :huh:

No doubt. I know for mine (whenever i get around to doing it lol)I want stadium style seating, a nice big plasma mounted on the wall, couple of fatheads and other falcons related wall stuff and also plan on painting the walls in falcons colors and maybe even getting a falcon logo painted on. i just need to work out all the fine details.

Hopefully i can get around to doing it before next season starts as it really sucks sitting next to my wife sometimes during football and having her ask me a million questions. (She understands literally nothing about football :( )

This is how bad it is...Back in Week 1 vs the Dolphins when Abraham plowed over Long and got the sack, I bursted out screaming and cheering after they showed the replay. You know what she says? "Omg that poor guy, the falcon player should not have hit him that hard!" :huh:

LOL....Yeah i converted my wife from being a Packer fan to a Falcon fan... I told her hunnie if you want to marry me you need to switch teams... :D ... Yeah, i know what you mean in regards to getting around to it(man cave)... I'm working on two rooms right now, garage and game room...I'm sanding my garage right now, next will be primer then painting.. my game room is coming around... i wish i could put more picture but right now the camera is broke...