Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SoaringHigh

Falcons car tag

70 posts in this topic

If remember correct, there needed to be 1,000 plates ordered by between 1/1/07 and 12/31/08, or the tag would not be manufactured. I don’t think that we even came close to 1,000. I assume that I’m still on the list.

I envy you guys being able to get those. Sucks to be out of state.

Nothing to envy, you and I have just as much chance to get one as they do. Which is ZERO.

If remember correct, there needed to be 1,000 plates ordered by between 1/1/07 and 12/31/08, or the tag would not be manufactured. I don't think that we even came close to 1,000. I assume that I'm still on the list.

Sounds about right, its basically dead as far as I know. Unless they are taking money again for this year, looking to get to the 1,000.

Sounds about right, its basically dead as far as I know. Unless they are taking money again for this year, looking to get to the 1,000.

yeah, but I was never refunded the $25 and the Atlanta Falcons Foundation has never been removed from the tag options

yeah, but I was never refunded the $25 and the Atlanta Falcons Foundation has never been removed from the tag options

yep, I remember that it was a non refundable fee. The OP might be in for a surprise, he might be thinking that his payment will actually get him a GA DMV Falcons tag.

yep, I remember that it was a non refundable fee. The OP might be in for a surprise, he might be thinking that his payment will actually get him a GA DMV Falcons tag.

Negative, the $25 was supposed to be refunded by the state if the tag was not going to be manufactured.

Negative, the $25 was supposed to be refunded by the state if the tag was not going to be manufactured.

My local tag office told me that it was like throwing money into a pit, "the state never refunds that money...I wouldn't do it" was what I was told by my local tag office.

I signed up now that the Falcons have FINALLY gotten behind the thing to help make a push to get it done...here's to seeing these tags at the Dome soon.

My local tag office told me that it was like throwing money into a pit, "the state never refunds that money...I wouldn't do it" was what I was told by my local tag office.

That was my understanding.

I hope this finally happens, but I'm doubtful unless you see a place to sign up at training camp, the scrimmage at Brookwood, Roam the Dome and at home games. That's the only way I see enough people becoming aware.

Once I paid for the tag my email response said I would get the tag by november and I also got a pregame side line pass for the Charger preseason game. Not to bad.

I just called my county (Harris) tag office and she told me there were now 1,007 signed and I would get something in the mail soon.

Aww man sidelines vs. the Ravens... that would be cool, looks like you still have pay for the preseason tickets though if you want to watch the game :P

Aww man sidelines vs. the Ravens... that would be cool, looks like you still have pay for the preseason tickets though if you want to watch the game :P

LOL :lol:

The plates will be manufactured!!!

If remember correct, there needed to be 1,000 plates ordered by between 1/1/07 and 12/31/08, or the tag would not be manufactured. I don’t think that we even came close to 1,000. I assume that I’m still on the list.

I just renewed my tags and I check on this every year and they did not have it. I e-mailed them to find out if there is a minimum required like before and if the money will be refunded. I always find it's best to get at least two opinions when dealing with customer/taxpayer assistance people.

Thanks for the heads up.

I just put three signatures on the list. I just sign three cars on the list. mines and my uncles two. And I get the sidelines passes to san diego games. it's great to be a falcon!! :wub:

I just called my county (Harris) tag office and she told me there were now 1,007 signed and I would get something in the mail soon.

I was notified that something will be sent by Nov. 1

I just spoke with AF customer service. Those of us who previously paid the $25 fee will still get sideline passes but we are not counted as the first 600 in this promo deal. B)