Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

formul8or

GA Dome Seating Question

6 posts in this topic

I can see the order that the sections go in. Do the seat numbers go up in the same direction as the section numbers? Just really curious so I can pinpoint where my seats will be.

I can see the order that the sections go in. Do the seat numbers go up in the same direction as the section numbers? Just really curious so I can pinpoint where my seats will be.

Row starts from 1 at the bottom. Seat 1 goes from left to right if you are facing the field.

Row starts from 1 at the bottom. Seat 1 goes from left to right if you are facing the field.

So the seat numbers go the opposite direction that the section numbers do? I really hope so because that puts me dead center of the field goal posts.

So the seat numbers go the opposite direction that the section numbers do? I really hope so because that puts me dead center of the field goal posts.

I guess I never noticed the section number goes clockwise but yeah 1 is on the left and 20 something is on the right when you are facing the field.

I guess I never noticed the section number goes clockwise but yeah 1 is on the left and 20 something is on the right when you are facing the field.

Thanks!

I'm even more excited now.