GA Dome Seating Question

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 formul8or

formul8or

Veteran Falcon

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,488 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 09:03 PM

I can see the order that the sections go in. Do the seat numbers go up in the same direction as the section numbers? Just really curious so I can pinpoint where my seats will be.

#2 phattywankenobi

phattywankenobi

Falconologist

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,852 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 09:05 PM

I can see the order that the sections go in. Do the seat numbers go up in the same direction as the section numbers? Just really curious so I can pinpoint where my seats will be.

Row starts from 1 at the bottom. Seat 1 goes from left to right if you are facing the field.

#3 FALCONfan025

FALCONfan025

Roster Player

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 09:05 PM

Its easy, the rows and seats are numbered.

#4 formul8or

formul8or

Veteran Falcon

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,488 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 09:08 PM

Row starts from 1 at the bottom. Seat 1 goes from left to right if you are facing the field.

So the seat numbers go the opposite direction that the section numbers do? I really hope so because that puts me dead center of the field goal posts.

#5 phattywankenobi

phattywankenobi

Falconologist

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,852 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 09:16 PM

So the seat numbers go the opposite direction that the section numbers do? I really hope so because that puts me dead center of the field goal posts.

I guess I never noticed the section number goes clockwise but yeah 1 is on the left and 20 something is on the right when you are facing the field.

#6 formul8or

formul8or

Veteran Falcon

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,488 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 09:16 PM

I guess I never noticed the section number goes clockwise but yeah 1 is on the left and 20 something is on the right when you are facing the field.

Thanks!

I'm even more excited now.