Shiney_McShine

CALLING ALL PHOTOGRAPHERS!!!

728 posts in this topic

So now the board no longer allows you to upload right from the computer? Great. Picasa doesn't hotlink correctly anymore. This board is many headaches in one!

photo#5214852847733362034

It was Firefox being a little #####. Here's some from this weekend:

Brew day!

2032c5bb-0b86-4354-85ee-d7c0.JPG

An IPA from Selinsgrove Brewing:

b2dcc87a-73cb-4389-ac0f-4b8d.JPG

Me driving back from Selinsgrove Brewing:

b6e66776-c851-42df-8784-2300.JPG

Just to give you guys an idea of how much I'm backlogged on photos, I am just now finishing up the processing on some photos from my honeymoon last Thanksgiving:

P1012679.sized.jpg

P1012556_001.sized.jpg

P1012754.sized.jpg

P1012682.sized.jpg

P1012707.sized.jpg

hey morphy......where did you go on the honeyoon? i saw the pelicanos name and i'm going to be staying at a plaza pelicanos hotel in deceber in puerto vallarta.

I took alot of photos the weeks following up, to us leaving.  I dont own a nice camera and I'm not much of a photographer but I figured you would all enjoy seeing what Okinawa looks like.

I took this at Nago, a city up north, We actually hiked up those mountain in the backround it was pretty cool.

DSC03236.jpg

DSC03309.jpg

This is a shot i took while driving across the bridge to Sesco, we found a sand beach on the other side and swam until we'll after the sun went down.

DSC03286.jpg

Coming outta the mountains (or hills)

here are some from the rome braves game about a few weeks back when smoltzie made a rehab appearance before being done for the season....

sidearm delivery....

Smoltz3.jpg

sidearm delivery....

Smoltz5.jpg

over the top delivery....

Smoltz2.jpg

Duff_Man (6/25/2008)
It was Firefox being a little #####. Here's some from this weekend:

Brew day!

DSC_0715.jpg

Is that a rare pic of you wearing pants, Shiney? I envy your set up. I've got a smaller starter kit, that I haven't touched yet. I guess I'm a littler nervous starting on my own, because I messed it up so bad in college when I did it in a nasty house with fluctuating temps.

```

I've got a darkroom in my basement, that's collecting dust. I used to do a lot of B&W photography, and printed my own work, but that takes hours and hours. Normally about 1.5 hours to get one print just how I want it.

I want to get a digital SLR, but don't have the cash for it right now. I can't wait.

Been a while for me, gang. Here are some photos...

This is a sunset from a friend's porch. July 4 weekend, 2008.

mburgsunset2-1.jpg