Ranking girls of the SEC.. Ole Miss finally wins something.. LOL

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
28 replies to this topic

#1 SacFalcFan

SacFalcFan

AFMB Hall of Fame

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 145,715 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 11:03 PM

http://www.sportslin...story/9920854/1

Rating the girls of the SEC is a bit like choosing your favorite child. You like them all and they each have their own particular charms, unusual traits and annoying tendencies that somehow make them even more endearing.

Of course, this analogy would have more power coming from me if I actually had any children. But, to be clear, you really can't go wrong when it comes to the women of the SEC. In fact, the quality of the women in the SEC might be the only thing more competitive than the football games.

It's altogether possible that if you took any of these 12 SEC schools and put their girls up against any other school in the country, the SEC would win. But that doesn't eliminate the need for the ClayNation SEC Girls Power Rankings. So here we go.

These rankings are guaranteed to make me unpopular with some fan bases. In fact, I've already been getting e-mails lobbying me one way or the other. Since I already killed the suspense by endorsing Ole Miss girls as the overall No. 1, I've even been getting lots of e-mail arguments suggesting that my Ole Miss decision is flawed.

Jeff from Gulfport, Miss.: "As to your having the monumental task of ranking the hottest girls in the SEC, how much will attire come into play? I ask because every girl at Ole Miss dresses up for games like they're going to prom. They don't get out to tailgate under their chandeliers until late because they are so worried about the way they look. To me, at least, I find it much sexier when a girl puts on a tight T-shirt (jersey, tank top, etc.) and short shorts/tight jeans and gets out to the tailgate at an early hour to begin drinking. I'm not trying to take away anything from the girls at Ole Miss because they are rather attractive, I just find girls at other schools that aren't afraid to show their school spirit (while still looking hot) more attractive. I hope this helps."

Bo from Mississippi: "I find myself in Oxford about three times a year (generally, twice accompanying my wife as she recruits law students and once for some sporting event involving Auburn) and every time I make a point to critique their heralded women. While I freely admit that Ole Miss girls always try their best and often succeed, their pure talent level lags girls of other more Southern and Eastern SEC schools. In sum, Ole Miss girls are Danny Wuerffel-esque."

A few of these e-mails have not even focused on Ole Miss, but have just been threats.

Such as John from Florida: "If you don't rank UF No. 1, I will beat your #####."

Now I know how Thurgood Marshall felt when he was litigating cases in the deep South. Incidentally I did my legal thesis on Thurgood Marshall, and the coolest fact I learned about him? His legitimate fraternity nickname, and I'm dead serious about this, was One Nut. Because he only had one testicle.

What odds would have you have given me on a Supreme Court justice having a nickname like this before you read this column? Ten-thousand-to-one? But despite all these e-mails seeking to lobby me, I've been true to my own view during my 8,500 miles worth of fall travels around the SEC.

The only adjustment these results have received is based on the benefit of the weather. That is, I've never met or seen a girl who didn't look better in the sunshine than she did in the cold or the rain. So, all things being equal, there was a clear advantage conveyed for games that were on campus in September or October. So I've done my best to take this into account.

The ClayNation DDT SEC Girl Power Rankings:

1. Ole Miss: Put any man in the Grove for more than an hour, give him legitimate openness of opinion (e.g. his wife can't be a graduate of a competing school and threaten withholding of sex if his vote doesn't comport with her own vote), and I personally guarantee he will be blown away by the beauty. Put it this way, if you clubbed a guy in the head, dragged him to the Grove, woke him up and told him that he was dead and now in Heaven, he'd probably believe you.

2. Georgia: Maybe it's partially the Hope Scholarship and the resulting college funds that end up funding fake breasts, but a weekend in Athens is jaw-dropping. Everywhere you look there's another gorgeous girl with a plunging neckline in a black or red dress. By the way, one of my friends has a real problem with fake breasts being called fake.

After my column ran about the visit to Georgia, he pulled me aside and said, "Listen, Clay, if it's inside the skin then it isn't fake. I mean, you don't run around pointing to people with new hearts or new hips or new knees and talk about how those are fake hearts or fake knees or fake hips. They're just breasts, glorious, under-the-skin breasts." I'm persuaded by this logic. That's one reason that Athens is the Cleavage Capital of America. And No. 2 on this list.

3. Vanderbilt: Per capita, an absolute gold mine. Top four Vanderbilt Law School topics of conversation:

1. You get this round
2. Oh my God, did you see that girl?
3. Your team sucks
4. Oh my God, did you see that girl?

Plus, every Vandy girl I've ever met could actually carry on a conversation without a nonsensical giggle by the third sentence. Not to say that Vandy girls are completely bereft of the nonsensically giggling contingent, just that they are much reduced. Also, Vandy is a much smaller school than the others. So there's much less of a barrier between the largest male dork on campus and the hottest girl. You can imagine why this might appeal to me. Don't get me wrong, Vandy isn't a campus where Lucas wannnabees come to find fulfillment, but it's closer than every other school in the SEC. Also, if you ever spent a Tuesday night in Sportsman's Grille here in Nashville, you would never feel comfortable arguing in favor of any other SEC school. It's an absolute gold mine of hot girls.

4. Auburn: These girls are just hot. Aside from non-functional belts, there didn't seem to be any one particular type of style that was popular here. Girls were in sweatpants, jeans, khakis, pants, jerseys, sundresses. It didn't matter what they were wearing, they were hot. And if I didn't know better, I'd think some of the Hope Scholarship money is getting secretly funneled into Auburn. In fact, it's altogether possible there is a secret Tunnel of Hotness somehow connecting both Athens and Auburn. This place was No. 2 on the cleavage meter.

5. South Carolina: My mom pointed out how attractive the women were in this town. When your retired mother who otherwise makes no comments about the attractiveness of women feels compelled to acknowledge how attractive the women are, this really counts for something.

Plus, I met several hot girls who were breaking into oysters in heels and dresses. This is the kind of spirit you like to see. Also, South Carolina's state flag is so popular that it's probably the only state in the nation where women regularly incorporate the flag into foreplay. Somehow, this kind of state pride seems deserving of honor.

6. LSU: My friend Kerry endorsed LSU games as having the hottest gathering of women over 30 on earth. I think there's some truth to this. In addition, there is just something about LSU girls that seems naughty. Maybe it's the prevalence of Mardi Gras beads or the fact that, per capita, the girls consume more alcohol here than anywhere else I visited. But you get the idea that things go on in the dorm rooms and off-campus apartments here that would make Caligula blush.

Add in the Golden Girls, who basically exist solely to be hot girls on the football field, and we're talking a collection of women that probably beats every other school not in the SEC hands down.

7. Tennessee: This is what I'm talking about when I say people are going to hate me no matter what selection choices I make. I live in Nashville. I've been a UT fan all my life and I personally know a lot of hot women who went to UT. Having said that, this is an accurate ranking. As a group, UT girls are too fond of make-up. Several girls from my high school came back from Knoxville after their first year and I didn't even recognize them. They were very attractive before, but then they started putting all these gobs of make-up on and they all looked like Joan Rivers. This is an unfortunate trend. Tennessee women are hot enough without the excessive accoutrements. But until they give them up, this is the best I can do.

8. Alabama: Alabama falls to No. 8 because I thought the girls were the most Ole Miss-like of the other SEC schools. All of the girls here were also dressed up in heels and sundresses. Only they were just a little bit worse in every category than the females at Ole Miss. Don't get me wrong, Alabama girls are hot, but hot in that way that Ashley Simpson is in comparison to Jessica Simpson.

You know, if you saw Ashley out by herself you'd probably think she was pretty good looking. (My wife excluded. She hates Ashley Simpson with an outrageous degree of passion.) But put her next to Jessica and you don't even notice Ashley. This is Alabama and Ole Miss.

9. Kentucky: This was one of the games where I felt really constrained by the weather. It was freezing at the time of the tailgate and every girl was wearing enough clothes to be a Boise State cheerleader. Plus the readers I met when I went out kept apologizing to me that there weren't more hot girls out.

So this makes me think that Kentucky has their fair share of hot girls. The only other possibility is that Kentucky men are keeping up a conspiracy of hot girls existing to try and bring in other hot girls since hot girls follow each other. This is far too diabolical. Even for Kentucky fans. But I didn't see the girls there when I visited. So I'm putting them here.

10. Arkansas: Hairspray seemed very popular here. So did dressing up and going out like you didn't go to school in the South. It just reeked of trying too hard. Look, your campus is in the middle of the Ozarks, in a town several hundred miles from anywhere, don't try and be something you're not. Yet, head out in Arkansas and every bar has a trendy one-word name and girls are dressed up like they're hitting Manhattan at one in the morning.

This is ridiculous because Fayetteville is a really cool town. Arkansas girls, you and your friends have nothing in common with Carrie Bradshaw and her loathsome Sex and the City friends. You aren't 30-something Manhattanites out sipping martinis. Embrace your Southernness. Or just stay lame.

11. Florida: It all comes back to the extra six to eight pounds of weight on the back of the arms. The pork-loined shoulders factor. The best thing that can be said for Florida girls is that Erin Andrews once went there. The second best thing is that they are doubtlessly always carrying snacks in their oversized purses.

Actually, one of the undergrad girls I met on campus told me that as Florida's selectivity as a university has increased, their female attractiveness has decreased. Who knows? Winning two national championships in nine months probably makes making out with a fat girl not so bad. At least as long as your fingers don't get lost in the arm fat. Gross. Having said all this, if Tim Tebow were a woman, I'd rank them No. 1.

12. Mississippi State: Maybe it was the 11:30 a.m. start, or perhaps it was because the best looking girls in Starkville don't even go to the actual games, but my friends from George Washington were disappointed in the quality of the girls. When guys come down from the East Coast and aren't impressed with SEC girls, it's an indictment of epic proportions. I actually found myself apologizing to them. This is my revenge.

Check back next week for the DDT top 12 rankings of the overall football environment. If I'm still alive, that is.

#2 ki45toryu

ki45toryu

Pro Bowler

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,693 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 11:56 PM

Yeah...UGA was never short on talent. Lot of spoiled daddys girls too....and I really truly dislike spoiled girls. So it was an art to find the attractive ones without the pyschosis.

#3 Matthew Pritts

Matthew Pritts

Starting Lineup

• Banned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,553 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 09:55 AM

I have a good friend who's a UGA grad and she was part of that "talent".

#4 dan9124

dan9124

Starting Lineup

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,720 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 06:20 PM

glad to see UGA getting the recognition it deserves. I remember my freshman year, me and all my friends were continually amazed at all the hot girls. Almost every night at dinner, someone would start a conversation with "I just saw the hottest girl I've ever seen." It sounds weird, but after four years, you kind of get used to it and don't really notice it as much...

And also, judging by the girls in Jacksonville every year, I'd say the UF ranking is just about right. :hehe:

I have to disagree with the UT ranking though. I was in Knoxville for the game last season and those girls were smokin.

#5 gamecocknfire

gamecocknfire

Veteran Falcon

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,129 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 06:44 PM

Ill be seeing some of that number 5 talent soon enough. :)

Hey, we're all winners in this category though. :D

#6 SacFalcFan

SacFalcFan

AFMB Hall of Fame

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 145,715 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 08:02 PM

gamecocknfire (3/26/2008)
Ill be seeing some of that number 5 talent soon enough. :)

Hey, we're all winners in this category though. :D

yeah..  even 5th best is still very good. :) 

#7 Vicious

Vicious

It's so easy...

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,612 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 11:30 PM

11. Florida: It all comes back to the extra six to eight pounds of weight on the back of the arms. The pork-loined shoulders factor. The best thing that can be said for Florida girls is that Erin Andrews once went there. The second best thing is that they are doubtlessly always carrying snacks in their oversized purses.

Actually, one of the undergrad girls I met on campus told me that as Florida's selectivity as a university has increased, their female attractiveness has decreased. Who knows? Winning two national championships in nine months probably makes making out with a fat girl not so bad. At least as long as your fingers don't get lost in the arm fat. Gross. Having said all this, if Tim Tebow were a woman, I'd rank them No. 1.

:):hehe::w00t: LMAO

#8 stumpjumper

stumpjumper

Veteran Falcon

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,303 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 12:37 AM

Having said all this, if Tim Tebow were a woman, I'd rank them No. 1.

funniest part in the entire article, LOL!

#9 Vince DiLetto

Vince DiLetto

Rookie

• Forum Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 07:55 AM

As someone who has toured quite a few SEC places and lives in Gainesville, I would say those are about right. Gainesville girls are not all that impressive. There is a reason my gator buddies always want me to take them to Athens for roadtrips. The whole classless orange and blue thing doesn't help their cause either. Someone needs to explain to them that you they were never that ugly until the 5 lbs of makeup they put on that made them hideous. The bar scene reminds me of the frickin circus down here. I would actually go to say that there are more fake boobs in Gville then Athens as well. Next, I hope they rank the bar scenes of the SEC so we can see UF at the bottom AGAIN.

#10 SacFalcFan

SacFalcFan

AFMB Hall of Fame

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 145,715 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 09:52 AM

Vince DiLetto (3/27/2008)
As someone who has toured quite a few SEC places and lives in Gainesville, I would say those are about right. Gainesville girls are not all that impressive. There is a reason my gator buddies always want me to take them to Athens for roadtrips. The whole classless orange and blue thing doesn't help their cause either. Someone needs to explain to them that you they were never that ugly until the 5 lbs of makeup they put on that made them hideous. The bar scene reminds me of the frickin circus down here. I would actually go to say that there are more fake boobs in Gville then Athens as well. Next, I hope they rank the bar scenes of the SEC so we can see UF at the bottom AGAIN.

agreed.. i did the tour when I was younger and the list IMO is dead on..

#11 Headshot

Headshot

Nil homini certum est

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,565 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 12:04 PM

Florida @ 11 out of 12? Come on now. I'm tempted to wonder whether he's ever been on the UF campus.

#12 gamecocknfire

gamecocknfire

Veteran Falcon

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,129 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 12:26 PM

Headshot (3/27/2008)
Florida @ 11 out of 12? Come on now. I'm tempted to wonder whether he's ever been on the UF campus.
Have you ever been on other campuses? ;)

#13 SacFalcFan

SacFalcFan

AFMB Hall of Fame

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 145,715 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 12:29 PM

Headshot (3/27/2008)

I have been to gainesville as I have been to almost every other campus but kentucky's and this list IMO is dead on.  I love UGA and the women there are freaking amazing, but no one can or will beat the women at Ole Miss.

#14 stumpjumper

stumpjumper

Veteran Falcon

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,303 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 01:41 PM

The best part, when your team thumps ole miss again, you get to console them in their loss :D

#15 gamecocknfire

gamecocknfire

Veteran Falcon

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,129 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 04:46 PM

stumpjumper (3/27/2008)
The best part, when your team thumps ole miss again, you get to console them in their loss :D
Hmm......:D

#16 freakyfalcon

freakyfalcon

Veteran Falcon

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,516 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 04:47 PM

We had a discussion about this very topic on here awhile back. Ole Miss, UGA, and FSU are the top schools for hot women in the south period. Then you have Oklahoma State in the Big 12. Oklahoma State pretty much blow the other Big 12 schools out of the water when it comes to the level of beauty walking around that campus IMO.

One other thing, if you cant get none at UGA or FSU, then something is seriously wrong with you.

#17 freakyfalcon

freakyfalcon

Veteran Falcon

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,516 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 04:52 PM

SacFalcFan (3/27/2008)

Headshot (3/27/2008)

I have been to gainesville as I have been to almost every other campus but kentucky's and this list IMO is dead on. I love UGA and the women there are freaking amazing, but no one can or will beat the women at Ole Miss.

Kentucky campus is very lame. I mean very lame. I was up there during the weekend of the Dawgs-Gators game last year and I was very disappointed. The best looking girls, were working at one of the local strip clubs on one of the back roads up there. Its pretty sad. The town is very boring for a college town.

#18 frontierdawg

frontierdawg

Roster Player

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 05:02 PM

.Posted Image

#19 freakyfalcon

freakyfalcon

Veteran Falcon

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,516 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 10:24 PM

I hate the Gators with a passion but I have to give them props. They have some hot women down there too.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#20 gamecocknfire

gamecocknfire

Veteran Falcon

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,129 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 10:43 PM

All schools have hot girls....;)