Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bigstack19

Willaim Andrews jersey

8 posts in this topic

I want one to wear. It seems that Mitchell & Ness are the only ones that sell it though and for $300. I've been looking for about three years now. Good luck...and let me know if you get one for cheaper than that.

I was trying to find a Bartkowski jersey, but to no avail. I tried looking everywhere, ebay has alot of falcons jersey and the closest I could come to a throwback was a Deion jersey. So I bought an authentic black Deion jersey using the buy it now feature for $40! I still can't believe I got this jersey for that price, I actually just got it in the mail today. I must say this is a SWEET jersey! Plus it's probably the closest you'll come to finding a throwback at a good price because if you do find a Bart or Andrews or whoever, it'll be a totally ridiculous price. Plus ya got to love Primtime!

Cody Anderson (2/21/2008)
I was trying to find a Bartkowski jersey, but to no avail. I tried looking everywhere, ebay has alot of falcons jersey and the closest I could come to a throwback was a Deion jersey. So I bought an authentic black Deion jersey using the buy it now feature for $40! I still can't believe I got this jersey for that price, I actually just got it in the mail today. I must say this is a SWEET jersey! Plus it's probably the closest you'll come to finding a throwback at a good price because if you do find a Bart or Andrews or whoever, it'll be a totally ridiculous price. Plus ya got to love Primtime!

Yeah, would love a Bartkowski jersey. But not for $200-$300.

dawg58 (3/31/2008)
Cody Anderson (2/21/2008)

Yeah, would love a Bartkowski jersey. But not for $200-$300.

Exactley! Especially when there are jerseys out there that are just as nice, like the one i got. Like I mentioned, $40 for this Deion jersey that I got is unbelievable! I'm still psyched about it!!!

There is a white Bartkowski jersey on there now, ending in 2 days. It is the 1983 style I believe, the tag is hard to see but that's what it looks like. The person has it listed for 30.00 and 9.99 shipping. No bids last time I looked. All sewn size 52, does not look like a cheap homemade version,tags as well.