Saw this on Reddit...
Right wing terror attacks in United States in 2017:
* Kansas man who yelled "get out of my country" and shot two Indian engineers and a third person defending them.
* White supremacist who stabbed an African-American in New York to death with a sword; was attempting to "kill as many black men ... in New York as he could"
* White ex-Army man from Texas, obsessed with conspiracy theories including "an implant that would take away a person's desire for God"; shot and killed a security guard then tried to claim allegiance to ISIS after the attack
* White student, member of "Alt Reich Nation", stabbed and killed a black man
* Man who yelled that "Muslims should die", ~~attacked~~ *edit: harassed* two Muslim teenagers and killed two men who came to their defense
Islamist terror attacks in United States in 2017:
* **none** (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks#2017)